Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s showing off how to make packet porridge. I mean I eat it, but I would never class it as cooking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’s being so blatant about it
She will say macie is going with her mum not with her. Therefore childcare bubble+ exercise with one person is allowed (children don't count). Its pushing the limits of the guidance to the very max.

Reactions: 6
She will say macie is going with her mum not with her. Therefore childcare bubble+ exercise with one person is allowed (children don't count). Its pushing the limits of the guidance to the very max.
It’s pure taking the piss if you ask me. Classic Corona Connie!

Reactions: 5
Vicky pattison as a guest on her podcast 🤢 MLM scheme and skinny tea pusher... everything Connie is apparently against.

• Sick
  • Haha
Is there anything Connie will not do a beggy post or story for?? Today she wants hair clips and bands for a child who has barely got a head full of hair!

Reactions: 10
So really what she means is can someone send me free hair bobbles and clips because I couldn’t be arsed to go spend £2 on them myself! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s sooooo busy today, she has so much to do she doesn’t know where to start. So she’s going to sit on her arse with a cup of tea. Way to get going Connie 👍 also maybe if you did a ‘little and often’ approach to tidying your flat you wouldn’t be left with an absolute tit hole to tidy

Reactions: 2
She is literally the laziest person on Instagram. If she kept on top of it she wouldn’t have so much to do. Let’s face it she just can’t be arsed. She’s probably put a dirty spoon back in the drawer not macie. How would macie even reach 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So hang on. She’s had a cry about being lonely and wants normal life back when it’s obvious she does meet family and friends? And now she’s had a cry and feels better. Oh so easy!
Anyone really struggling at the moment with isolation and separation from their families must feel so annoyed with Connie. Having a little cry does not sort it all out. Some people are really struggling right now. Connie is lucky she’s just having one bad day.

• Angry