Connie Simmonds #3 Virus spreader, packet mix cook, her content is as bad as her book

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quote of the day .. “I don’t just work with luxury brands, I also advertised a £45 pair of leggings the other day”

£45 for leggings is still bleeping expensive you dip tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quote of the day .. “I don’t just work with luxury brands, I also advertised a £45 pair of leggings the other day”

£45 for leggings is still bleeping expensive you dip tit!
£45 is a coat!

Reactions: 3
Also said they didn't sell their flat as people were doing stupid offers due to lockdown. Now if I am not mistaken the housing market is currently thriving, they gave low offers because its a tit flat overpriced not because of covid.

Reactions: 7
Also said they didn't sell their flat as people were doing stupid offers due to lockdown. Now if I am not mistaken the housing market is currently thriving, they gave low offers because its a tit flat overpriced not because of covid.
Yes their flat was totally overpriced and they will never sell it at that price. Less chance of selling after March due to the stamp duty holiday ending.

Reactions: 4
Yes their flat was totally overpriced and they will never sell it at that price. Less chance of selling after March due to the stamp duty holiday ending.
I think I’ve missed this but why isn’t she just living in the flat she owns instead of renting another one?

I think I’ve missed this but why isn’t she just living in the flat she owns instead of renting another one?
Said it was too small. One bedroom. Plus it was only about 400 sq ft so couldn’t swing a cat
Not sure why they didn’t stay at her parents granny annexe, unless they got bored of her and kicked her out

Basically Connie felt her flat was too small after having a baby and thought she would be able to buy a bigger place near Mummy & Daddy in Ealing. After doing a few sums and trying to sell her flat for more than it was worth, she soon realised she doesn’t have the wonga to live down the road from her parents. The decision to rent another flat whilst owning one is something none of us can understand. She may as well open up a window and fling cash out of it.

Reactions: 6
Unlikely that will be able to afford on the same road as the parents. Don’t know the exact road but Ealing is pricey and the house must be big. Don’t her grandparents live close by too?
Bit of a reality check due for Covid Connie on that one.

Wonder is she still mates with Vogue after her little trip abroad lol.

It’s so funny reading through this thread. I actually came here from her recent stories when someone asked if she reads through online forums about her. I check her stories from time to time but I don’t follow her. I went to high school with Connie, so reading all these comments are so interesting and definitely makes me chuckle a bit. Sadly I don’t have any majorly interesting/juicy tea to spill as she was overall a decent girl tbh.

Thank you all for explaining about the flat situation. She’s a dick. Imagine that for most of us owing a house and then renting somewhere else. It just wouldn’t happen would it. She needs a serious dose of reality!

It’s so funny reading through this thread. I actually came here from her recent stories when someone asked if she reads through online forums about her. I check her stories from time to time but I don’t follow her. I went to high school with Connie, so reading all these comments are so interesting and definitely makes me chuckle a bit. Sadly I don’t have any majorly interesting/juicy tea to spill as she was overall a decent girl tbh.
What do you think of her now compared to school?

Reactions: 1
I really hate that whole homeowner at such an early age cos I worked 3 jobs preaching she does. 3 jobs is questionable given she probably still thinks she’s doing 3 now. Even if you didn’t get cash from your parents pretty sure you were living at home so that’s about 12k a year “saved” versus any other 25 year old. It’s this motivation to be seen as a self-made hustler by influencers that’s so laughable pls acknowledge your privilege it comes in many many forms and by ignoring these points (eg free childcare) it shows how out of touch you are.

Connie’s sneaky new tag for the day, on her swipe ups she’s putting (Linked). Pretty sure that’s not what it’s meant to be Connie. Stop conning people and just do your job properly

Reactions: 1
You can be sure the pic of the Sunday dinner wasn’t one that Connie rustled up !!! I smell mums cooking 👃🏻

Reactions: 2
Thanks Connie for showing us how to make (microwave) porridge, I don’t think I could have managed without that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
What do you think of her now compared to school?
She was pretty much as you see her now. The only difference was that she was very, very sporty and slim. Definitely the nicest out of her friendship group. Perhaps a little shallow and preferred boys over books but overall, a nice person.

I once had the misfortune of sitting next to her best friend who was/is a very conceited, smooth-brained girl. Connie sat opposite us. Her friend got her attention, pointed at me with her pen and mimicked my hairstyle while laughing (it was an awful poof, but I was 14!). Sadly, this friend was/is so dumb that she couldn’t even attempt to make fun of me discreetly. She did get Connie’s attention, but Connie didn’t laugh which I thought was really thoughtful.

Is she actually proud of that packet porridge? Like come on! At least use rolled oats instead?
Nothing against that porridge brand I have it occasionally but more as a quick fix when I’m late- I wouldn’t be posting it was my go to healthy breakie..

• Wow
Moaning about a bad night with a “baby”, Macie isn’t a baby any more and she’s lucky she can lay around on her sofa moaning and doesn’t have to go to work! Oh and ship the “baby” off to her mums 2 days a week 🙄

I’m genuinely annoyed that she thinks Blue Monday is a marketing tool. Blue Monday is typically a bad day for anyone who’s been an emergency service worker because it will mean call after call for mental health, this year more than ever. For someone who preaches all day long about mental health, she really hasn’t got a clue. Samaritans typically run a Brew Monday- surprised she’s not seen it since she’s always scrolling online