Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I flag up how annoying I find it when she moans about the state of the house, stuff flung everywhere, when all she needs to do is get up off the sofa, stop moaning on Instagram and tidy her house. She lets it get in a state, I know the house needs a Reno but there is no need to let it look like a student house full of boys. You can polish a turd

Reactions: 4
Even her daughter is trolling her about the state of the house and out this on her Christmas list

Can I flag up how annoying I find it when she moans about the state of the house, stuff flung everywhere, when all she needs to do is get up off the sofa, stop moaning on Instagram and tidy her house. She lets it get in a state, I know the house needs a Reno but there is no need to let it look like a student house full of boys. You can polish a turd

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So it’s 9 degrees in her house.

Fur coat and nae knickers… they own multiple million pound properties, carribean and skiing holidays, endless meals out…. Best you get off your arse and punch in a days worth of dentistry to pay ‘‘em bills. No point moaning about it when you can fix it. But wait grabbie Katie doesn’t do work only begging for freebies….. sadly British gas aren’t going to stomp up free heating Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she looks so concerned for him whilst at the same time shoving a phone in his face!!!! What’s wrong with her??

Some things, like your sick child, need to stay private. The poor boy has no privacy…. She’s disgusting making content from him.

Hideous isn’t it. How would she like someone to film her when she is unwell and post it all over the internet. What is wrong with these people?

Why is she trying to make it look all coy as if she doesn’t even know it’s being filmed? Gross. Put your kid to bed and let him rest.

She seems to be wearing some kind of sequin outfit in the video with the wee boy.
I can't imagine sitting around the house in an outfit like that all day. Call me cynical but it seems to me she's either been out or going out! Obviously not that bothered about the poor bairn. And the dog licking her mouth is disgusting 🤢

Her reel from November has just come up on my suggested Instagram feed where she’s criticising things the previous owners in the house had done (cctv etc) 😡 god, she’s such a prat. Luckily, some comments have explained/suggested why x, y, z have been done in the house. “Thanks for making it make sense”. duck off, you overgrown toddler.

• Haha
She’s a hugely dislikable woman. So greedy and smug but also pig ignorant.

I agree no way you’d be sat in on a Tuesday daytime in sequins. She was obviously going out but thought he would make good content before she went.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s a hugely dislikable woman. So greedy and smug but also pig ignorant.

I agree no way you’d be sat in on a Tuesday daytime in sequins. She was obviously going out but thought he would make good content before she went.
If she's leaving a sick child alone then that's despicable 😵

So the hose is cold, boohoo. Guess they're spending Christmas at smurf house and missing out on vital high holiday rent🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 2
Do you think Katie ever stops to have some self reflection - thinking - ‘Holy flip… this table groaning with glutinous food really doesn’t fit with current climate?’. Hell no… she’s forever chasing the £££. And not a pups chance all that free food was donated to homeless shelters (otherwise it would have been all over the Gram her doing the good work to feed others). I bet her and Stickman kicked back and devoured every last iota of grub rubbing their bellies and congratulating themselves on a job well done. What a pair of self entitled knobs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.