Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a million pound plus renovation, where’s the money coming from?! I had no idea dentists made so much!! 😱
Dentists make a bloody fortune if they want to. Mine has increased their prices 3 fold in the last 8 months alone! To the point I’ve had to refuse treatment they said I need. I’m not in pain so I’ll survive. They’re robbing beggars! I wish she’d never bought this house. She’s going to destroy it. I wonder what her pal MWAH thinks of her being so unsympathetic to the style of home

Reactions: 4
She is really going to town sharing plans and old pics/videos of the blue house. The not so subtle begging for companies to gift her stuff for the impending Reno has started with gusto!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s getting rid of the staircase and replacing with a slide like the smug house?
Jesus wept.

Greedy Katie said the staircase either sucked up all the light or blocked the light or was receiving all the light. Something to do with the light so it’s going.

I don’t know why she bought a period home that isn’t naturally bright, light and airy. Except: bragger.

Reactions: 7
Baffles me, she's a bloody home account!
Although since she hasn't had any real interiors material in more than a year so has pivoted slightly to fashion, travel and food. Pretty much anything which means she can live for free

Reactions: 7
Greedy guts has taken her own personal slave on the cruise to tie her shoelaces for the week

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.