Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when she does those videos sitting on her arse moaning about the state of the house. Half an hour at most would sort that room, if Katie is even capable of doing it without being babysat by that orjenise person

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly. She had a whole house full of furniture and freebies previously
Just tidy up, maybe give it a lick of paint and start to live in the house. Be bloody grateful for the space that they have !

Oh she can get to duck.

‘I think the tree is going to go there’ *points at one of many places in her giant house where a tree could go*.

I’m not having a tree this year as we just don’t have the space so her woe is me story has really wound me up.

Reactions: 3
Also when she was plugging the Elemis Calender competition, did you notice when she said ‘I work with Elemis so I won’t enter’

Thanks, Saint Katie for bowing out, you are so generous. You’ve probably got £1000’s of beauty products that you have been gifted.

Reactions: 4
Oh she can get to duck.

‘I think the tree is going to go there’ *points at one of many places in her giant house where a tree could go*.

I’m not having a tree this year as we just don’t have the space so her woe is me story has really wound me up.
"I mean I think the tree is going to go there"
She always says "I mean" before a sentence. It makes my tit itch. Once you home in on it you can't un-hear it.

And she got her xmas tree for free too a couple of years ago, one of those giant one piece unfoldy ones, absolute scrounge even back when she had curly hair & didn't think she was bleeping lush. She's just insufferable now.

• Haha
It really annoys me when influencers claim they work harder than those in a normal job. I really, really don't believe it. She'd be a lot more likeable if she said she was so lucky to be able to do what she does rather than claiming she's working harder than ever.

Reactions: 8
Wow admitting she made a mistake buying this house and they seriously considered selling it🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow admitting she made a mistake buying this house and they seriously considered selling it🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
She's pathetic. Stamping her feet and throwing her toys out of the pram because she can't get what she wants right now. Why is she in such a rush? If it's their forever home what does it matter if they do stuff now or in 5 years?

She's pathetic. Stamping her feet and throwing her toys out of the pram because she can't get what she wants right now. Why is she in such a rush? If it's their forever home what does it matter if they do stuff now or in 5 years?
She’s got no content without it. She can’t wait five years or her “career” will be dead

Reactions: 7
She’s got no content without it. She can’t wait five years or her “career” will be dead
True but there is stuff they can afford to do now, she just wants it all done yesterday when sadly in life for most people buying a reno that isn't realistic. And if all else fails she can go back to being a dentist, after all who knows what might happen in 5 years with regards to influencers. Her "career" might be down the pan anyway(we can only hope!)

I don’t know how she didn’t grasp how much building work has gone up. Especially since she was affected with the Devon house by it?!

She is nothing but a greedy, grabby child. She wanted that house from Day 1 and nothing was going to stop her from getting it. If she wasn't such a selfish person she might have taken the time to sit back and consider her options. She acts like a spoilt child who has never been told no. You can tell that drip of a husband panders to her every want and desire. He should put his foot down. Their finances must be a disaster because of her and he's the poor bugger who has to go out and make sure there's a regular wage coming in!

Reactions: 9
agreed but I think it’s because she can’t film Content in the haunted house and had to traipse to the Smurf house with the creative one to do it🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 2
I
agreed but I think it’s because she can’t film Content in the haunted house and had to traipse to the Smurf house with the creative one to do it🤭🤭🤭🤭
Well she's got the garden room done now(which was pointless as im sure from the plans that room isn't staying like that) So she could film in there 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
I wonder if she was promised some #gifted #prdiscount work doing that hasn’t materialised and now she’s fretting she’ll have to put her hand in her own pocket. Presumably she thought the holiday house would be selling out week on week too to fund it. Has anybody seen my tiny violin? 💔

• Haha
It's blatantly begging for freebies.

I can't afford a new kitchen, but do you know what? I keep what I have got clean and tidy. Her living room just needs a good tidy up and will look so much better.

I wonder if she was promised some #gifted #prdiscount work doing that hasn’t materialised and now she’s fretting she’ll have to put her hand in her own pocket. Presumably she thought the holiday house would be selling out week on week too to fund it. Has anybody seen my tiny violin? 💔
I think the lack of holiday home bookings was definitely not what she expected. Clearly thought people would be falling over themselves to waste 6k staying there for a week!

Reactions: 6
I think the lack of holiday home bookings was definitely not what she expected. Clearly thought people would be falling over themselves to waste 6k staying there for a week!
Exactly when I've looked it's empty fir weeks on end

Reactions: 2
I

Well she's got the garden room done now(which was pointless as im sure from the plans that room isn't staying like that) So she could film in there 🤣😂🤣
I'm sure she said she was making the spare house in the garden into a studio for her 'content' and tit or something...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.