Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect the second week in April will be reserved for them too as Leeds have the first two weeks of April off for Easter every year regardless of when Easter falls.
Wow so they block it out for themselves at all the peak times, that is smart business.

Reactions: 2
Wow so they block it out for themselves at all the peak times, that is smart business.
She's not smart is she really. But poor old Katie couldn't possibly be expected to stay in her cold mansion over Christmas could she.

Reactions: 5
So when she asked if she should put a Christmas tree in her rental and then did it, it was actually for her :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I was trying to think who Katie and Mizz remind me of and whilst watching Motherland earlier I realised it’s Amanda and Ann I was thinking of 😂 anyone get what I mean?
🤣🤣🤣totally ! Can just see her opening a Hyyge Tygee !

How many times is she going to post a story of her sitting in the car when it's raining as if she is the first person it rains on.
Insta Hun trade mark ! GSDIH'S does it plus cringe worthy Blooming Niki 🤣 - isiotsctfe lot of em.

Insta Hun trade mark ! GSDIH'S does it plus cringe worthy Blooming Niki 🤣 - isiotsctfe lot of em.
Meant - idiots the lot of em !

Meant - idiots the lot of em !
Yes! I can ABSOLUTELY see Katie playing Evil Santa with one of her freebie candles 😂

Reactions: 4
Katie as Amanda and the long suffering Mizz as Ann is a genius observation.😂😂

God knows what that woman has to do to keep in favour with Katie. She’s probably cleaning her bogs for her right now.

Reactions: 4
The cynic in me says Rusty is all for the gram. Puppies or babies keep the interest up… and I doubt number 5 was in the pipeline. Since there ain’t much movement at Castle Grey skull ( as they are ‘skint’) the content is drying up. Only so many Waitrose recipes you can punt…..

• Heart
Nice to see Katie supporting all the local businesses in Devon by driving all the way to Waitrose in Cornwall. Would have been an hours drive.

Greedy Katie got to keep tagging Waitrose in though ti get her free food for 2023.

Reactions: 8
The cynic in me says Rusty is all for the gram. Puppies or babies keep the interest up… and I doubt number 5 was in the pipeline. Since there ain’t much movement at Castle Grey skull ( as they are ‘skint’) the content is drying up. Only so many Waitrose recipes you can punt…..
Of course it is as is the last minute trip to the holiday house. Insta friend was just able to pop up from Plymouth at short notice and both sets of parents didn't have any other plans that they are able to also pop down last minute for Christmas. This woman is just so disingenuous. If you are going to lie about things because it makes for better content then at least make sure the lie is plausible and consistent.

Reactions: 6
Of course it is as is the last minute trip to the holiday house. Insta friend was just able to pop up from Plymouth at short notice and both sets of parents didn't have any other plans that they are able to also pop down last minute for Christmas. This woman is just so disingenuous. If you are going to lie about things because it makes for better content then at least make sure the lie is plausible and consistent.
Totally agree. Like obviously you were going to stay at your second home which is warm, comfortable and nicely decorated, as opposed to a draughty and miserable old house. It makes total sense that you’d be off down there as soon as the kids finished school - anyone would do the same in the circumstances. Just be honest about it? Influencers can make a drama about anything.. it is so disingenuous.

Edited to say actually do her kids go to private school? There hols may be different if so.
Our kids go to the same school - it's not private. Just a normal comp. Mixed demographic from asylum seekers & those really struggling to get by to middle class. Katie's wealth is not typical.

Reactions: 3
Our kids go to the same school - it's not private. Just a normal comp. Mixed demographic from asylum seekers & those really struggling to get by to middle class. Katie's wealth is not typical.
Ah right. I'm quite surprised really, for some reason i thought they would be at private.

Reactions: 1
That poor dog. Anyone with an elderly dog at this point has missed the ship on adding a puppy. It was far too late, let him enjoy his retirement 🥺

Reactions: 6
Yep - she’s all out trying to get the engagement figures up with that puppy. I assume that’s how she’ll be able to get freebies for the house by showing an increase in engagement?

Reactions: 3
Content puppy that is all, bought to increase her engagement & replace the elderly dog.
I always feel sad when people do this, it always kind of feels like "out with the old in with the new..".
I wonder if poor ziggy knows it's his replacement. :cry:

Kate wondering why her Smurf House rental isn’t full…. Coz for £6k a week you can go to a 5 star hotel which ain’t using Dunelm and Asda crockery!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.