Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those roast potatoes looked rank, greasy and burnt rather than fluffy and crispy so my answer to her poll is zero 🤣

Reactions: 1
Bloody annoyed with her latest reel. Why the **** has John Lewis given someone who has 2 houses a dining table?
The same company that has cancelled Christmas events for its staff, who although they have had pay rises often cannot afford to own their own homes and she's being given free bloody furniture?
Completely agree- did she need a dining table?! Is she going to donate it, or run a raffle to win it? Surely she could have done the same ad with an existing table and a giveaway for her followers? When will these big retailers realise how tone deaf this is.

2 huge houses + Maldives holiday + gifted breaks away + gifted clothes + gifted toiletries + gifted tiles + gifted furniture BUT still complaining about a cold house = greed.

Ps the roast potatoes looked sad 🤣

Reactions: 10
Completely agree- did she need a dining table?! Is she going to donate it, or run a raffle to win it? Surely she could have done the same ad with an existing table and a giveaway for her followers? When will these big retailers realise how tone deaf this is.

2 huge houses + Maldives holiday + gifted breaks away + gifted clothes + gifted toiletries + gifted tiles + gifted furniture BUT still complaining about a cold house = greed.

Don't forget all the gifted Waitrose food

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I am sure she actually did a whole thing about how she *didn't* need a dining table a while back? About her her dining table wasn't perfect and had character and memories? Am I going mad or thinking of someone else?

Reactions: 9
I am sure she actually did a whole thing about how she *didn't* need a dining table a while back? About her her dining table wasn't perfect and had character and memories? Am I going mad or thinking of someone else?
Yes! Because it had scribbled over it and what not. Made a big song and dance about it.

Reactions: 8
Yes she made a big deal about people judging her dining table for being marked and scribbled on, just like the table in most houses with kids would be. She didn't need a new table no no the memories are more important... Until John Lewis come knocking of course

• Haha
I would have loved to have seen Grabby’s face when the reveal of the fire place was so disappointing 🙈😂. Why does she keep saying ‘I don’t understand’?? What was she expecting? A treasure chest full of gold? A perfectly in tact original feature? Deluded much?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That newly decorated room looks such a rush job, purely done to film in. We all know once they’ve got the money it’ll be knocked through😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
That newly decorated room looks such a rush job, purely done to film in. We all know once they’ve got the money it’ll be knocked through😂😂😂
Just like the crap bathroom that she did up as a freebie with Next. Looked awful and likely to all be wasted once she starts the expensive renovations that katie is currently pretending that she cannot afford.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does the horizontal stripe look like she hasn't taken the frog tape off after painting?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pretending to be outraged about influencers that do not declare Ads when she has done the exact same thing with Waitrose products repeatedly.

How many times is she going to post a story of her sitting in the car when it's raining as if she is the first person it rains on.

• Haha
Love the latest story when she’s sat on the sofa hungover and the cat jogs past with a dead mouse on its mouth🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Katie, not going well is it🤣🤣🤣 is it a rat or a mouse🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 never saw rats or mice in your old house....or ghosts🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Yes she made a big deal about people judging her dining table for being marked and scribbled on, just like the table in most houses with kids would be. She didn't need a new table no no the memories are more important... Until John Lewis come knocking of course
Yes she did! you are right, she was irritated at some comments I think and so replied with how much her old table told a story etc

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.