Comedowntothewoods #2 where it's all gifted goods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she doesn’t. She’s been grabbing free food all year, she expects it. Her continuing woe is me routine demonstrates just how entitled she is. She genuinely believes that she deserves it all.

How anyone can take free free food when they have 2, million pound properties is beyond me.

She has zero humility

Reactions: 11
She actually repulses me.
Fat greedy witch. Get in the bin.

(And yeah I did just call her fat)

Reactions: 4
The gifted TV post is hilarious. All the insta Huns commenting on the beg ‘we’d really like one too’ and then a load of comments from other people saying that they’ve had loads of issues with this type of TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The gifted TV post is hilarious. All the insta Huns commenting on the beg ‘we’d really like one too’ and then a load of comments from other people saying that they’ve had loads of issues with this type of TV.
We had the exact 55" inch one and then the buyer of our house wanted it when we sold our house. We were about to buy the exact one until my husband spotted a 75" google TV on offer and bought that instead. It is much more user friendly and has less cables than the Samsung. Unless you have a box built behind the TV or panelling the connector cord for the frame is fully visible when it hangs on the wall which is not the way it is portrayed in ads. We loved the pictures on the Samsung but now we discovered you can do the same on the google TV so actually it worked much better for us in the end.

Reactions: 1
She's so tone deaf. Dropping £££ on what I assume is a pedigree pup on the mouth of a Christmas when everyone else is worrying about putting food on the table or heating their homes.

I don't begrudge anyone anything but with her platform and influence she could at least make an effort to pretend she cares or understands how tone deaf she comes across.

Reactions: 2
Not just £££, her poor older dog and two cats! She's already commented on how poorly and old the existing Rusty is, plus the nervous urinating/spraying of the two cats on her precious (free) velvet sofa, therefore the answer is a puppy.
Just to f*ck up the existing pets. Bloody stupid woman

Reactions: 7
Why oh why would you get a puppy when you’re renovating, it’ll chew all the new stuff 🫣

I thought they were so skint that they can’t do any renovations? Makes no sense then to buy an expensive puppy and have additional costs of another pet to mange

Reactions: 8
I thought they were so skint that they can’t do any renovations? Makes no sense then to buy an expensive puppy and have additional costs of another pet to mange
Clearly we're skint in Instagram land means anyone want to give us free stuff to ADvertuse🙄

Reactions: 5
Katie's idea of skint and our idea of skint is two very different things!

Reactions: 9
Now they are road tripping, off to their warm luxurious second home 'near' the beach for Christmas no doubt.

Reactions: 3
Now they are road tripping, off to their warm luxurious second home 'near' the beach for Christmas no doubt.
Taking a new puppy with them. So sensible

All the recent weeks of woe is me, my life is so hard when all the time she knew her family would be getting a new dog. Just proves how disingenuous she is.

So predictable. Should have known no one had actually booked the extortionate holiday house over Xmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes instead of renting it out and earning money that they desperately need🙄🙄

So predictable. Should have known no one had actually booked the extortionate holiday house over Xmas 😂
It must be costing them a fortune with it being empty so much🤭🤭🤭

Not very popular is it🤭🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I expect the second week in April will be reserved for them too as Leeds have the first two weeks of April off for Easter every year regardless of when Easter falls.
Edited to say actually do her kids go to private school? There hols may be different if so.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.