ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned in her questions something about doing the en-suite…you know the wet room purposely built for madison and his needs so maybe that?? I just don’t understand pumping money like that into a housing executive house? Why not just save it towards a deposit for your own house 🤷🏻‍♀️ the amount of money she’s put into that place she could have bought and refurbed her own house.

Reactions: 5
She mentioned in her questions something about doing the en-suite…you know the wet room purposely built for madison and his needs so maybe that?? I just don’t understand pumping money like that into a housing executive house? Why not just save it towards a deposit for your own house  the amount of money she’s put into that place she could have bought and refurbed her own house.

Wouldnt get the housing benefit anymore 
She mentioned in her questions something about doing the en-suite…you know the wet room purposely built for madison and his needs so maybe that?? I just don’t understand pumping money like that into a housing executive house? Why not just save it towards a deposit for your own house  the amount of money she’s put into that place she could have bought and refurbed her own house.
Wouldn't get the housing benefit anymore 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She mentioned in her questions something about doing the en-suite…you know the wet room purposely built for madison and his needs so maybe that?? I just don’t understand pumping money like that into a housing executive house? Why not just save it towards a deposit for your own house 🤷🏻‍♀️ the amount of money she’s put into that place she could have bought and refurbed her own house.
Don't forget shes doing it all for the new owners

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why not just save it towards a deposit for your own house 🤷🏻‍♀️ the amount of money she’s put into that place she could have bought and refurbed her own house.
Why would you pay a mortgage if you're getting your house for free anyway?
Whether she owns that house or not, she's living in a house for free

I thought she was for selling her clothes for make a wish last year and sure that never happened,she was to lazy to upload the clothes, let's see how fast she uploads now since it's for her own selfish needs.

Reactions: 4
Why would you pay a mortgage if you're getting your house for free anyway?
Whether she owns that house or not, she's living in a house for free
If you have the money she does..because let's face it we can add up all the tags on the clothes, endless holidays, pt sessions etc.. surely she could be saving for a house, regardless if you can live in one for free.
She has more money than sense, she doesn't know what to throw money at anymore...
What renovation is she saving for now?

I would rather be leaving a house to my kids when I'm no longer here one day.

The car wash on the buncrana road do a £1.99 special, she should avail of that
Her and Paul could both get washed together

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she call it a chicken or a steak box when it's on a plate?
Cause she on about recreating a chippy “chicken box” at home. Although, perhaps she thinks that’s just what that meal is called 🤷🏻‍♀️ you wouldn’t be sure with brainless Toni!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So that's two shampoos and a conditioner ... Bought by someone who not two weeks ago was doing a Q&A and said she doesn't wash her hair between appoints with her hairdresser. What a pointless thing to lie about, she's actually sick in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Showing us she washed herself (and Paul changed her bedsheets). Round of applause for Toni 👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿 managing of a random evening to do the thing most of us do every morning in life. Bravo! I don’t know ANYONE who takes their phone into the shower but you do you, boo 🙄

Also, why does she talk to children that way? M & Caitlin’s child? Really grinds my gears. She’s vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.