ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bed wipes is so unnecessary! I broke my leg and wrist at the same time and was in absolute agony, but as soon as I got home from hospital the first thing I wanted was a shower and I was still able to stand for a shower albeit my mummy had to shower me but at least I got a proper wash and my hair washed as well!
I was allowed to shower after surgery. I wasn't allowed to use soap/shower gel. Just plain water. I wasn't allowed to take a bath

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her surgery is either her thighs or her flat arse, what the fick could she not just stick at the gym and just tone herself through exercise

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her surgery is either her thighs or her flat arse, what the fick could she not just stick at the gym and just tone herself through exercise
Exercise? Hahahahahahahahaha Toni stick at anything? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s as lazy as shuck water! Sure if work was in the bed she’d lie on the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s getting the excess sucked out of her thighs and injected into the loose skin at the tops of her legs aka her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd say she's for work on her flat arse. A sheewee because she won't be able to sit and piss. Sure the shite only comes from her mouth so she'll be dead on for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her who preaches to just be yourself - those who mind don't matter and those that matter, don't mind...

And she's going for her 365th surgery...there's a serious want in that wee girl, she'd be better giving her money to a good psychotherapist

Reactions: 14
It is really sad that she feels the need to go to these lengths and put her body under all that surgery. Unless there is a medical reason for it she’s a very sick person mentally

Reactions: 5
Who's it even for? It's not like Paul's going to take much notice unless she's getting a frontal trouser snake attachment.

She's still going to have the same dull unfufiled unsatisfied life after the surgery as before

And even on the very small off chance that Paul is straight, he has loved her since she was big and loved her for years when she was big. Why the need to botch and stitch herself all over again for nout?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who's it even for? It's not like Paul's going to take much notice unless she's getting a frontal trouser snake attachment.

She's still going to have the same dull unfufiled unsatisfied life after the surgery as before

And even on the very small off chance that Paul is straight, he has loved her since she was big and loved her for years when she was big. Why the need to botch and stitch herself all over again for nout?
And then Paul's at the bakery almost every morning. Make it make sense. She's whopping looking from all the crap She has done. She looked so much better before any of the surgery. She's like Frankenstein's monster at this stage. Imagine the house in the country they could have put a deposit on with all the money she's spent on terrible surgery. Frivolous wanker

Reactions: 6
Having back fat moved to her arse? 🤔

Imagine being so unhappy with your body. This is a mixture of vanity, narcissism and mental illness. You’re not a celebrity Toni, even though you spend like one 🤷🏻‍♀️
Would she really do that? Its a high risk operation and she has two kids that need her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.