ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The grease of her hair yesterday! I know it’s usually greasy but it literally looked soaking wet! Also did anybody see ND extensions away with her Mammy for 4 different surgeries? 5 days post op and she’s up away shopping. I’ll never forget Toni “I’m alive” duck she fairly made out like she was dying for ages after

Reactions: 5
I can't understand, someone in the beauty industry, and working on clients etc, that she would have such awful personal hygiene!

Reactions: 2
The grease of her hair yesterday! I know it’s usually greasy but it literally looked soaking wet! Also did anybody see ND extensions away with her Mammy for 4 different surgeries? 5 days post op and she’s up away shopping. I’ll never forget Toni “I’m alive” duck she fairly made out like she was dying for ages after
🤔whose ND. Any clues

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Nikita Doherty, think she has a thread
Yeah she has a thread

That fake filter
Sniffs like she's on something

And the mother appears out of nowhere, she hasn't been in her life since she was a child, she was raised by her dad, she always said she didn't have a mother

Now her mother is the best in the world

• Wow
Lying in her pit, bragging about all the expensive holidays she doesn’t take her son on. Nobody asked those questions Toni, nobody. We see you 👋🏻

Reactions: 6
What she pays to stay in a penthouse would go along way towards the deposit for a house

Paying £25 for a bottle of dry shampoo when she could literally wash the 10 strands of hair she has 🙄 don’t get me wrong, I love a bit of dry shampoo myself but the £3 bottle does me in between washes 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paying £25 for a bottle of dry shampoo when she could literally wash the 10 strands of hair she has 🙄 don’t get me wrong, I love a bit of dry shampoo myself but the £3 bottle does me in between washes 💁🏼‍♀️
I was just about to say that- there is no difference between a £3 bottle of dry shampoo and a £25 bottle- she’s just using it as a chance to show off. Don’t get me wrong I love dry shampoo in between washes (I’ve long thick hair which gets oily very quickly and a busy life) but she’s just a minging clay that washes once a month 🤮 there’s no excuse apart from laziness why she couldn’t wash her hair

Reactions: 7
Hey Toni, the eiffle tower room you had was lovely. Not going to tell us about the garden view room that paul had?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.