ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to say that- there is no difference between a £3 bottle of dry shampoo and a £25 bottle- she’s just using it as a chance to show off. Don’t get me wrong I love dry shampoo in between washes (I’ve long thick hair which gets oily very quickly and a busy life) but she’s just a minging clay that washes once a month 🤮 there’s no excuse apart from laziness why she couldn’t wash her hair
It really is just a chance to slabber but I’m sorry, it just shows even more how lazy she is. Pay through the nose for something that’s literally a few pound because she thinks it gets her away with not washing them strands 🤢

Hey Toni, the eiffle tower room you had was lovely. Not going to tell us about the garden view room that paul had?
Ohhhh spill 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I swear she probs just googled dearest dry shampoo n is lettin on thats the one she uses cos we all no she has never put s bitta dry shampoo near that head!! Stevie wonder could see she doesnt use it ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I swear she probs just googled dearest dry shampoo n is lettin on thats the one she uses cos we all no she has never put s bitta dry shampoo near that head!! Stevie wonder could see she doesnt use it ffs
We would of seen her use it cause she shares everything with us but thinks she shares nothing.

She didn't get out of her bed today. She's now eating her dogs dinner on the same blanket he had her breakfast on. Can't be spilling her dinner on her duvet and then sleep in it for the next 6 months

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I don't remember those prank calls being shown before so someone would ask to share it again. Where they shown?

Reactions: 1
She shared them on snapchat
She’d nothing better to do on a Sunday. Scroll phone, eat breakfast and dinner in bed. Day of rest she’s taking it literally. No washing, ironing, cleaning. Think she buys disposable clothes and bedding 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.