ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing us she washed herself (and Paul changed her bedsheets). Round of applause for Toni 👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿 managing of a random evening to do the thing most of us do every morning in life. Bravo! I don’t know ANYONE who takes their phone into the shower but you do you, boo 🙄

Also, why does she talk to children that way? M & Caitlin’s child? Really grinds my gears. She’s vile!
Does she ever listen to herself talk…….her pronunciations are terrible….so common. Houlers like a fish wife

Reactions: 5
Folks it’s January 17th and she’s showered. She made that big a song and dance of showing everything she’s used. My money is it’s the first shower since August 17th

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Folks it’s January 17th and she’s showered. She made that big a song and dance of showing everything she’s used. My money is it’s the first shower since August 17th
Pre covid was probably the last time thon showered. And proud of it too 🤮

Reactions: 2
Showing us she washed herself (and Paul changed her bedsheets). Round of applause for Toni 👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿 managing of a random evening to do the thing most of us do every morning in life. Bravo! I don’t know ANYONE who takes their phone into the shower but you do you, boo 🙄

Also, why does she talk to children that way? M & Caitlin’s child? Really grinds my gears. She’s vile!
@Et tu Brute? you are one of my favourite tattlers on these threads!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who called the surgery next week? 😂 She will never be happy with herself she's like a rag doll 🙄 must be the bum too if she's got a she wee 🙄

Hint hint.... your husband is even buying you the dry shampoo you claim to use 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She uses the expensive dry shampoo when she wants to give her hair a good wash? Is she listening to herself though?

Also, just because you've had surgery doesn't mean you wouldn't be able to wash your hair ya dose 🤦🏻‍♀️ defs don't think there's any need for bed bath wipes. I've seen 80 year old women after a total hip replacement up with help and washing properly - not using shop bought bed bath wipes. Jesus 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she say where she is going for the surgery? I'm not allowed turn volume up when listening to her🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sweet lord is there a part of her body she hasn’t altered. She treats her body like her house, never happy always changing and doing something, she just can’t settle and be content. There’s a definite want in her.

Reactions: 8
Aye, arse surgery. Paul the big fanny buying her a she-wee 🙈 The spending in that house is out of control, wonder did she tap the aul mad ma’s claim for her fainted arse? She’d literally use any excuse to lie in bed and not wash herself 🤮 Wipes? Wipes? Naw 🤮

Side note, the way Paul goes on gives me the ick. He’s always chirping in and totally enabling her - as we all look on and cringe. Aul pair of knickers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bed wipes is so unnecessary! I broke my leg and wrist at the same time and was in absolute agony, but as soon as I got home from hospital the first thing I wanted was a shower and I was still able to stand for a shower albeit my mummy had to shower me but at least I got a proper wash and my hair washed as well!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.