ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This type of thing gives me the ick. Swear they’re joined at the hip. Can’t do anything on there own the other has to get in on the act. I’m thinking they’re either insecure or don’t trust each other 🥴🤮
I’d say both but more her, I’m sure Paul would love some alone time 👀🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They have no friends and Paul is an aul pair of knickers. It’s like they are one hideous entity.

• Haha
It’s like tiny sees every trend from big fancy houses on insta and applies it to her house but nothing matches, there’s no thought or theme to it which is probably one of the reasons she is constantly changing. She needs to pick a style, carry it throughout and stick with it.

Reactions: 8
She would need to take a reddner for hair like that. If your hair is that greasy then it smells! If she’s going to gym and sweating and not washing her hair, bacteria is growing on that sweat, it will stink. For the love of god toni and love of everyone who has to get within 6 ft of you WASH YOUR HAIR!!!

She would need to take a reddner for hair like that. If your hair is that greasy then it smells! If she’s going to gym and sweating and not washing her hair, bacteria is growing on that sweat, it will stink. For the love of god toni and love of everyone who has to get within 6 ft of you WASH YOUR HAIR!!!
I can't imagine the itch 🤢

Reactions: 4
Youssssssee I feel how I look...rough as TOAST 🫠 must be soggy toast then cause the grease is literally dripping from that head.

For the love of duck put some shampoo on that head you smelly looking fool

Reactions: 3
Is it normal behaviour to go to reformer Pilates three times a week? Genuine question. It’s very expensive. The bed will need sanitised after that germ lying on it.

Is it normal behaviour to go to reformer Pilates three times a week? Genuine question. It’s very expensive. The bed will need sanitised after that germ lying on it.
No idea but surely if it is expensive, that's why she's there and slabbering about it. Same way PT sessions aren't exactly the same price as paying a monthly gym membership!

She's strategically not shown any pictures of her hair today since she said she was having a shower. Probs because she hasn't washed it 🤢

Reactions: 2
Jesus imagine having to use that equipment after her.... and the poor staff having to clean it. I've oily hair but that's next level. She openly admits to washing it once a week. Like seriously.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.