ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they fall out with the galgorm? Remember years ago they were always there… remember something always uses to kick off and she would have a massive melt down 🤣🤣🤣
Bet you there will be a trip to the galgorm in next few weeks lol sure villa rose was the best thing since sliced bread at one time and now they're never near it 🫤

Reactions: 8
Bet you there will be a trip to the galgorm in next few weeks lol sure villa rose was the best thing since sliced bread at one time and now they're never near it 🫤
The Shandon was the best place for a Sunday drive until they did everything for her failed event and now she'd rather go to Harvey's Point.
She isn't loyal to anyone 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Jesus some of the meals she eats I couldn't stomach and I'm no slim girl. How can you have stomach surgery and eat all that grease.... surely it should all be about the nutrients etc in a meal???
They seem to eat no fresh fruit or veg at all! Everything is very processed

Reactions: 3
Why not just lift the strip on the floor instead of bleeping hovering around it. Height of laziness.
I have people like that. Grinds my gears 😂 in a restaurant and you see staff brushing up around chairs. Instead of pulling the chair outta the road. So much easier.
Rant over

Reactions: 9
Why not just lift the strip on the floor instead of bleeping hovering around it. Height of laziness.
I have people like that. Grinds my gears 😂 in a restaurant and you see staff brushing up around chairs. Instead of pulling the chair outta the road. So much easier.
Rant over
Thank god it wasn’t just me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her singing happy birthday to the dog is like nails on a chalkboard. And her lying in bed doing it. She is just a dose. Toni if any body messages and says you're a good singer, they are 100% lying. And for God's sake eat a vegetable, eat a potato that's not fried and a bit off meat that's not processed/breaded/fried/boiled in orange juice till it disintegrates

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nope. She is misspelling for attention and maybe thinking she looks "cute". For someone to apparently read a book in a day and spell that bad doesn't add up. She goes to Ebrington every day nearly and tags them so she knows rightly how to spell the twit. And she has spelled wain/wean/however people spell it over and over. So she's playing one for attention or so off her head on drugs she doesn't notice.

Also had a preemie. It is re traumatising at times going back to how sick they were. But I don't feel the need to show it every birthday. Maybe on world prematurety day I'll share something to give others hope as my wee one is a big strapping lad now. But it also made me want to spend every minute I can with all my children knowing how precious life is. I am so very lucky he has no disability and I can't compare in that sense but what I do know is I want to give my children the world even if it means I have to make basic sacrifices. She is beyond belief. I dislike her with a passion solely for how she treats M. Nothing else.

Rant done

Reactions: 12
Rant over
I was trying do hard to move that would in my mind, I actually got really confused

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She probably used to say she was at the villa rose in the hope Mcelhinney’s would throw her some more freebies. That’s all dried up too.

She probably used to say she was at the villa rose in the hope Mcelhinney’s would throw her some more freebies. That’s all dried up too.
I wonder if she still sells her stuff in McElhinneys, I’m guessing not either

Gets MM the Dorma quilt cover but gets a cheap pillow case. Surely if you "luvvv" dorma you'd just do the full bed in it?! Has the wee doll even got to pick anything herself or has Thigh Gap Toni just decided to do what she likes and went for caravan boutique.

Reactions: 13
Gets MM the Dorma quilt cover but gets a cheap pillow case. Surely if you "luvvv" dorma you'd just do the full bed in it?! Has the wee doll even got to pick anything herself or has Thigh Gap Toni just decided to do what she likes and went for caravan boutique.
Not much thoughts gone into the room when she’s buying like that. Usually you’d look about and search online but she’s away on a whim.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230317_184115_Instagram.jpg

Translation: I'm going to buy this whole trolly of pink shite and might like none of it when I get home at which point it'll be thrown in the backroom/attic/ M cupboard and not looked at for 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So it’s just a room for MM that Toni has designed. Her daughter had no say, just Toni squandering her dishonest gains as quickly and frivolously as possible.

Everything about this woman turns me 🤢

Reactions: 11
There's no amount of botox in this world that can give her the anti-aging effect she's looking for. She looks awful and her face is just puffy. Must be all that reading she's doing.. she gets even less than her 2 hours sleep a night!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.