ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same, I adore reading. I love getting lost in a book. Between a full time job, running a house and family life, I’m lucky to read a book a month! A book in a day?! Maybe if you’re on a lazy beach holiday (without kids) and get engrossed but to sit on your arse all day on a random Tuesday?! I’ve often thought that I don’t live on the same planet as Toni, this absolutely confirms it 😳
Exactly this, love a good book. Didn't even read that much in lockdown!! I've a feeling she half reads them. She's not the type to be actually invested paying attention to the plot.
---
I can confirm 🙋🏻‍♀️ She absolutely thought 5% fat mince, meant 5% meat. I’m not sure what she thought made up the other 95% of the packet contents 🤔
95% AIR, like her HEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reminds me of the time she thought the 5% Fat mince meant it was only 5% meat "i don't like a lot of meat" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I really do love it when someone remembers something she said or did that I’ve completely forgotten and I get a good laugh all over again. Yes, I’m a pathetic troll Toni. I’m a very happy, well entertained troll 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Looking at that critter in the incubator he had more room in there than in that shoebox she calls a bedroom, that video of him jumping on the bed i was waiting for him to bang his head on something

Reactions: 10
Jesus some of the meals she eats I couldn't stomach and I'm no slim girl. How can you have stomach surgery and eat all that grease.... surely it should all be about the nutrients etc in a meal???

Reactions: 6
It’s like she wants a pat on the back for having a premature baby, without sounding like a dick. How many people in the world have premature babies/children with andditional needs and rare them without needing praise from strangers on the internet. She really irritates me, she thinks she’s better than everyone. I’ve been in the salon having a treatment by another member of her staff and duck me her voice is even worse in person, she doesn’t bleeping devalve! Safe to say I’ve never been back.
See I can TOTALLY relate to her on this one. I had my first baby at 26 weeks. She was 2lbs. She’s nearly in her teens now and I’m still dealing with the PTSD from it. The many times I was told she wasn’t going to make it and to prepare myself for the worst. I genuinely feel for her when it comes to that. BUT I don’t get how she can just leave him all the time, not really give him any attention, blame him for how he is. Maybe not getting too close to him is her way of protecting herself incase something happens to him (god forbid).
Not making excuses for her but until you have a severely premature baby you’ll never understand just how much it affects you.
P.S her voice is definitely worse in person 😂

Reactions: 7
See I can TOTALLY relate to her on this one. I had my first baby at 26 weeks. She was 2lbs. She’s nearly in her teens now and I’m still dealing with the PTSD from it. The many times I was told she wasn’t going to make it and to prepare myself for the worst. I genuinely feel for her when it comes to that. BUT I don’t get how she can just leave him all the time, not really give him any attention, blame him for how he is. Maybe not getting too close to him is her way of protecting herself incase something happens to him (god forbid).
Not making excuses for her but until you have a severely premature baby you’ll never understand just how much it affects you.
I didn’t have a premature baby but a very sick full term baby who was in nicu for several months. Nicu ptsd is a real thing! Until you have been there with a very sick baby you can’t describe it or begin to understand it. BUT for me it pushed me to give my child every single opportunity there was, to fight for every service available and to work our asses off to pay privately for services that weren’t available, all because we want our child to have the best possible life he can and live it to the best of his ability, we won’t be around forever. So it pains me to see her gurning about not having a chair when she could easily have bought one herself, I know she shouldn’t have to but that’s life! To see M stuck to iPad and then occasionally thrust into unfamiliar situations so she can say ‘look he can’t cope’. Having a child with additional needs doesn’t mean you just accept them, you push and you nurture and you help them develop!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh 100%, I know so many people who have been in the same situation but they don’t parade it all over social media in the way she does…. It’s like she wants sympathy. And along with the way she pretty much ignores him most of the time it just doesn’t sit well with me. Sending you big hugs ❤

Reactions: 5
There’s someone in my family with additional needs and not once did my parents ever make a difference! They made a point not to, every opportunity we got, they got (within reason), my parents would do everything to scramble the money together to get what was needed and would fight anyone to get the treatment or services they needed to ensure they had as normal an upbringing as the rest of us! They’re almost 30 now and I kid you not when I tell you they have a better social life than any able bodied person I know despite their additional needs. It really pains me to see that wee boy is lumbered with them 2, whilst Paul is fantastic with him in all said and done, she is diabolical and I wish she’d treat him with the same respect as the daughter! He’s not your unlimited cash cow, he’s your son and you’d do well to remember that he needs you more than the next airline needs your stench on the plane! Priorities need to be reviewed ASAP!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did they fall out with the galgorm? Remember years ago they were always there… remember something always uses to kick off and she would have a massive melt down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.