ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the white range Rover with the reg that looks like wee dmg ? It enrages me so much. Every day it's parked on the foot path and then even worse when the residents need to leave their bins out because the whole path is blocked. God forbid someone with a pram or wheelchair needs to get passed because that road is a danger zone at the best of times !
That is the one and only! She’s a bleeping dose, well I’ll be contacting the roads service to say up there needs a warden. Poor residents suffering at their hands

Reactions: 2
Why does she say that "son whom I'm well pleased" quote wrong? It's sounds so stupid when she says it anyway, but saying it wrong just adds to it. But this is the same dose who says torlet ffs

Reactions: 7
“The wines cake”. Lol. Cracks me up. Don’t think English is her 1st language

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was pleasantly surprised today that her story's about M were all positive and showing him happy etc.... Then she does her usual and shows Paul's face all cut cos M was overwhelmed and lashed out.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW THAT TONI ?

Always showing the negatives of M and how hard YOUS have it. Never show any negativity for MM and she always gets praise.
---
Give poor M some peace and privacy for god sake !
All 'evidence' for the DLA/ PIP claim

I've a disabled child and I would never...

Reactions: 3
All 'evidence' for the DLA/ PIP claim

I've a disabled child and I would never...
But surely M's needs are that complex anyway that needing to show the likes of him hitting Paul isn't needed. They'd only need to look at his medical record to see that. She doesn't care about his privacy at all

Reactions: 6
But surely M's needs are that complex anyway that needing to show the likes of him hitting Paul isn't needed. They'd only need to look at his medical record to see that. She doesn't care about his privacy at all

Yeah I'd say they don't need to prove anything at this stage. Only reason she shows that is for people to feel sorry for her and look how hard their life is. When she does duck all for that child. It's disgusting. She's spent more time with Colleen hoover and looking for floors this week than with him. She's an actual joke and makes me so angry when she shows those things. They make no effort and keep him in that crappy storage room and shove ipads in his face, how can they expect him to be ok doing things that suit them on a whim? Poor wee man

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That is the one and only! She’s a bleeping dose, well I’ll be contacting the roads service to say up there needs a warden. Poor residents suffering at their hands
You'll be glad to know she wasn't parked in her usual spot today... She was parked round the back instead..... Still on the footpath. Idiot !

Reactions: 1
Reminds me of the time she thought the 5% Fat mince meant it was only 5% meat "i don't like a lot of meat" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahhahaha I refuse to believe even Toni is that ducking stupid 🤣
---
You'll be glad to know she wasn't parked in her usual spot today... She was parked round the back instead..... Still on the footpath. Idiot !
I didn’t even get us round that way today but the weeks still young!

Reactions: 1
I love reading, read about 5 books within a few months before I got my job & my child just started school! But omg how does she read a book in a day! I haven't read since before xmas because well, work/beingmummy/housework & life! Just shows she sits in her hole for days doing SFA!

Reactions: 7
I love reading, read about 5 books within a few months before I got my job & my child just started school! But omg how does she read a book in a day! I haven't read since before xmas because well, work/beingmummy/housework & life! Just shows she sits in her hole for days doing SFA!
I’m the same, I adore reading. I love getting lost in a book. Between a full time job, running a house and family life, I’m lucky to read a book a month! A book in a day?! Maybe if you’re on a lazy beach holiday (without kids) and get engrossed but to sit on your arse all day on a random Tuesday?! I’ve often thought that I don’t live on the same planet as Toni, this absolutely confirms it 😳

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.