ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a man, wearing a wig
I've said this before and I'll say it again
She's undiagnosed biopolar,,

Reactions: 11
*Thread Suggestions*

It’s a pity Buscopan only treats IBS & not GBS - there’s not a doctors appointment or prescription for that

Reactions: 4
I’d said it before many times but that hair is awful! The colour is awful, it looks like a bad wig and it does nothing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why's she going on as if she's eating half a slice of toast? We know you've shovelled the other slice and a half off camera love 🙂

• Haha
PSA

This is Toni,
Toni puts fried chicken, fried vegetables, fried potatoes and a bucket of sugary processed sauce on top of rice for lunch
Toni also wonders why she doesn't lose any weights and those surgically removed lbs keep creeping back on
Toni also has no common sense or nutritional knowledge when it comes to food,
Nor does she even know how to cook.
Don't be like Toni
Make sensible food choices.
Thanks for listening.
Screenshot_20230323_140155_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
C
PSA

This is Toni,
Toni puts fried chicken, fried vegetables, fried potatoes and a bucket of sugary processed sauce on top of rice for lunch
Toni also wonders why she doesn't lose any weights and those surgically removed lbs keep creeping back on
Toni also has no common sense or nutritional knowledge when it comes to food,
Nor does she even know how to cook.
Don't be like Toni
Make sensible food choices.
Thanks for listening.
View attachment 2049859
Couldn't eat all that for dinner, never mind my lunch and I've had no weightloss surgery. I'd say I'm a bit heavier than her too. Where does she put it all 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
See her thanking DMG yesterday for the laughs at work- obv for Tonichas benefit as she was working in strabane. She had up she has no more appoints available for weeks now in strabane an T Toni won’t like that coming from her “salon manager”
She just can’t help herself being so bitchy and self centred!
Also I’m actually convinced MM doesn’t live with them now… either that or she doesn’t eat!
Only ever dinner made for her and Paula

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.