ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no amount of botox in this world that can give her the anti-aging effect she's looking for. She looks awful and her face is just puffy. Must be all that reading she's doing.. she gets even less than her 2 hours sleep a night!
She looks so unhealthy and it ages her. She needs to address her diet. Trying to look younger also has the opposite effect. She really doesn’t suit long hair. The bob made her look more youthful and was a really flattering style on her.

The main problem with Toni lies in a quote from The Twits, by Roald Dahl:

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely”

That, and the fact she needs to eat a vegetable that’s not triple fried and drowning in cheese 🧀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She looks so unhealthy and it ages her. She needs to address her diet. Trying to look younger also has the opposite effect. She really doesn’t suit long hair. The bob made her look more youthful and was a really flattering style on her.

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely”

That, and the fact she needs to eat a vegetable that’s not triple fried and drowning in cheese 🧀
That last post when she says “ isn’t that right Paul” gets on my nerves 😬. Sounds like a fechin parrot.
isnt that right Paul. isn’t that right Paul
Dose

• Haha
Reactions: 5

My favourite quote ever

Reactions: 6
There's no amount of botox in this world that can give her the anti-aging effect she's looking for. She looks awful and her face is just puffy. Must be all that reading she's doing.. she gets even less than her 2 hours sleep a night!
I came on to ask what went wrong with her face, forehead is fine nothing abnormal looking… what are the lines goes from the inner corners of her eyes down her puppy cheeks and jowls, and also her chin has grew in length from back in her chubbier photos. Her cheeks and jaws are the worst botched job I’ve seen lately

Also to add does she get fillers in her nose or what has happened there

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2036249
Translation: I'm going to buy this whole trolly of pink shite and might like none of it when I get home at which point it'll be thrown in the backroom/attic/ M cupboard and not looked at for 3 years.
How does she do this ? So much expensive stuff. I'd love Dorma sheets but stick to Duness or Primark. I work full time and work damn hard. Could never afford Dorma bed wear and especially a week before pay day 🙄

Reactions: 7
I came on to ask what went wrong with her face, forehead is fine nothing abnormal looking… what are the lines goes from the inner corners of her eyes down her puppy cheeks and jowls, and also her chin has grew in length from back in her chubbier photos. Her cheeks and jaws are the worst botched job I’ve seen lately

Also to add does she get fillers in her nose or what has happened there
Puppy cheeks and jowls ……..
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
The room looks like it's going to be lovely but I cannot take her seriously today with that jumper on.

Reactions: 2
Puppy cheeks and jowls ……..
---
She fxxked herself with filler years ago but blamed the person who done it for her. She will read this and probably come on talking about her awful experience. I'm a few years older than her and look 10 years younger, never had fillers or botox.

Reactions: 3
What a dose of bleeping shite she is.incant believe the amount of money she spends and she certainly doesn't make that much by doing brows fs angers me how she just spends like there's no tomorrow, after all the shite she got for her daughters room she didn't even get the one thing her daughter wanted ,led lights, just shows she never took her daughter into consideration

Reactions: 8
She just showed herself up to be the self centred woman she is. The room wasn’t for MM at all it was all for herself and for the gram.
I mean who else would be plastering pictures all over instagram of simply doing up a teenagers bedroom? Everything in the room was her choice and the only thing MM asked for was forgotten about. Just selfish as always

Reactions: 8
How utterly selfish is she? So many people sitting in tears today because the grief of Mother's Day without their own Mother here or grieving that they can't ever be Mothers and here she is with a Mum to go spoil and kids to spoil her and she's got the audacity to come on Instagram and cry for duck all.

She has absolutely disgusted me today.

Reactions: 9
She’s chronically selfish. Disgusting person. There are people who really struggle with “Mother’s Day” for many reasons. She’s vile.

I'm one of those who desperately struggle with mother's day. I'm grateful to have my mum but numerous failed IVF 's is so tough. I long for a Mother's day with my baby. There she is today on tears and snotters feeling sorry for herself. Spending hours doing her face. Go spend some time with your kids ya Muppet

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.