ColourMeBootiful #20 Over the top and under the knife, get a life & stop playing the happy wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of shite she puts on her face - that paint by numbers contour is horrible. She clearly isn’t moving with any kind of make up trends, she should try and appeal to her demographic - less is more, make up for mature skin. Not that plaster of dung.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The amount of shite she puts on her face - that paint by numbers contour is horrible. She clearly isn’t moving with any kind of make up trends, she should try and appeal to her demographic - less is more, make up for mature skin. Not that plaster of dung.
After the 45 layers of mascara recently, I really didn't think it was possible to put so much slap on......

Reactions: 2
I'm one of those who desperately struggle with mother's day. I'm grateful to have my mum but numerous failed IVF 's is so tough. I long for a Mother's day with my baby. There she is today on tears and snotters feeling sorry for herself. Spending hours doing her face. Go spend some time with your kids ya Muppet
I felt this, I’m so lucky that I have finally got my little ivf miracle but I will never forget the years of heartbreak! I’m always here if you ever want to chat ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Title suggestions

Baby boils for tits, hair full of nits. Caravan interiors make her anything than superior. Flashes the cash but we all know your trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread title

I’m Toni and I’m a dick! My homemade dinners would make you all sick!! I’m mammy of the year and love to shed the odd tear, I’ll take all your cash for some of my cmb trash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What is going on with her face , it’s like her top lip is being pushed down and she can’t lift it when she’s talking , Jesus it’s awful

Reactions: 1
The leather jacket, the aviators and the piercings 😂 from Emmerdale Farm to Hells Angels. Tonis got more eras than Taylor Swift. 😂

also.... MOONCHIN!
Screenshot_20230321_121247_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok WTF is she trying to tell us.
she’s up hair done bed made skincare routine done
Us mortals have that done everyday of the year and in work by 8 am. Narcissistic witch. Is she looking praise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What age is she?? I'd have put her around that. She's haggard looking. Maybe it's the surgery and shite food though.
She's 38. Same age as my youngest sister. And she looks 10 years older than my sister. I'm 45 and she looks older than me

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.