Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Columbo

VIP Member
I am not saying its not extremely difficult to meet his needs but she is not used to doing it all so maybe if she had of been at bit more hands on before this she wouldn't have been struggling as much as she is now, let's face it compared to some special needs parents she has had it quite easy as he seems to get a lot of extra care outside the home whereas others struggle to get any at all
Yeah I agree she could definitely do more and lockdown has prob been a shock to her system and she’s lucky Paul is so hands on. I’ve said before on here some things are probably hard for her to do given the fact Madison is a big boy now and physically it would hard for her to change him etc but I don’t see why she couldn’t do the peg feeds for example and if she spent less money on tat they could invest in a hoist that would enable her to do more. All that said it’s still definitely more difficult than caring for a typical 13 year old, poor Madison can’t do anything independently. As much as she melts my head I also get a bit annoyed when people mention the fact that they get DLA for Madison, of course they do and they’re entitled to it like any other carer of a child with complex needs. Not aiming that at you btw, a few people have mentioned it here before.

Reactions: 6

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Higgins butchers should be gifting that meat to families that can't afford it, not for her to be playing the devoted mother on instagram

xo_caz_xo

Garden of Peace... PMSL 😂
Apparently when the salon was getting done up they used the back as a dumping ground. Pissed off the people who live in the flats above, they were worried about rats etc. I'm sure they'll sleep easier knowing the lash king is out sanitising the garden at least once a week 😂

• Haha

VioletBear

VIP Member
Yeah definitely
And in the first 12 weeks its important for attachment.... Its called the 4th trimester for a reason.... Everyone is entitled to a night out and everyone is different but when it's constant conversations need to be had....as usually mothers need pried away from babies. And it could be something more than just wanting out for a few
I’d agree, The baby isn’t even a month old and I’ve seen several weekends she’s out drinking, that wee baby probably doesn’t know if it’s coming or going.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
But sure it would be his word against theirs, you wouldn't know. Maybe that's why the mother turned to drink
I do know why but I wouldn't repeat it on here, some things just shouldn't be talked about to protect others.
I am not a fan of hers but this makes me feel uncomfortable, this stuff is private and not for us to discuss and she should never herself even brought this up

Derry_girl

VIP Member
I can't understand Mc Elhinneys at all, for such upmarket store it just doesn't seem right that they are ignoring everything.
BPerfect don't seem to care who uses their stuff, as long as it gets out there. Everyone seems to get their hauls.
Cliona did defend her initially with the odd quote post, but then must of moved on quietly.
I actually like bperfect products, just their choice of BAs thats a bit embarrassing

Columbo

VIP Member
I still can’t believe this woman is younger than me. I assumed she was in her forties until one day on her stories she put up a screenshot of someone guessing her age as 43 and her reply to them which was “excuse me but everyone tells me I look like a teenager” 😂 Yeah Toni a teenager who’s had an awful hard paper round maybe 🙈 Not saying she doesn’t look well, I’ve seen her look lovely, there was pics she had up over lockdown in a white floral dress and she looked lovely in it but she deffo looks older than her age.

• Haha

surelynot

I don't think anyone has a problem with his sexuality in this day and age. If you read the thread all the girls like Paul and have sympathy for him. We are only wishing him a better life.
i was just explaining what i meant when i said ' it's his own business' - someone thought i meant the salon was his own Business!
anyway, i agree that people should live an authentic life, it's the only way to be happy. One unhappy person in a couple means that the couple is unhappy. Maybe there's a better, happier life for both of them. which might actually have a very positive impact on them as individuals. Life is too short to be unhappy and material things don't take it away.

• Heart

whatshappenin

Shes going on about people not adhering to social distancing and all and then shes having friends around for dinner? Jeez that woman just digs more holes for herself😂😂

Aye it’s a Derry expression for cupboard. She had been flat out shopping this past 3 days. She should really take that sign she has on her front door talking about someone the health of someone who lives in her house and that they are social isolating because it’s meaningless if she is in B and M, Eurostar, the range, homesense and god knows wherever else in the space of 3 days. Buying containers And fake grass. Hardly essential. She’s lucky the police didn’t stop her.

Dottydorothy

She's has a neck being on saying about no shows after her trying to get folk to cancel on sat at short notice. She's wants it all ways. Also she said plenty of apps available was it not yesterday she was booked up for ages

Armagh556

i don't understand how people going through the worst, saddest times of their lives, or hardest days (days when brushing your teeth or combing your hair might be a challenge) can get their phone out & record a post or write an essay for social media. something strange about that- to me at least.
It is advised by professionals to help with grieving process + it has been proven to help with grief and mental illnesses +It makes sense. It’s better than bottling up feelings. It’s very hard to understand why anyone does anything and how different people cope differently in different circumstances. My mother had depression before she passed away and she couldn’t or wouldn’t even watch tv/read a newspaper. She even stopped praying but that doesn’t mean another person with the same illness is able to do certain tasks or things. Different strokes for different folks! If documenting her grief helped and is helping then that’s fantastic! Nobody should judge how she helps her kids grieve either. Followers would have a problem sometimes if she wasn’t being truthful with how she does things also & I believe more would have a problem if she didn’t speak to the kids about it also.

Aye she did have comments turned off cause I was on so I don’t get when someone could have said something about one of her kids?
She did have them turned off then turned them on at the end for any questions

Reactions: 5

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Do any of these influencers even know the definition of a troll? They all claim to be trolled on this page but they aren't, they are just called out on the idiotic things they do and say online. They think they are above everyone else and can do and say what they like and get all defensive if anyone pulls them up about it.
Just be like the majority of us and keep your life private or just even think before you post

He has the whole of the coronavirus lying under them nails 🤮🤢
Honest to god I've had to replay the story over and over. Matthew needs to have a fucking detol wash and scrub his hands. There's her worrying about the public when her staff are clean rotten. Foul. Would let him near me!!

• Haha
  • Sick