Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the critter sends messages to herself for attention
You need prayers Toni for that vulgar cheap tat you have put your name on 🙏🙏🙏
[/QUOTE]

go into your own instagram messages- there is a wee circle icon beside the senders message with the senders profile on it. and their name is at the top of the page. their message is also in a darker shaded box. none of these on that message::: this idiot has typed out this whole message herself, screen shot it and posted it with her 'reply' . 🙄 sweet suffering christ, she's pathetic. i hope she alerts all her followers to the existence of this site, even just so as they find out you can buy the tat for a few £ on ali express.

just a thought- who are her target audience/ customer? her behaviour is like something you'd see in a group of young teenage girls. no harm to her if she thinks that age group are going to be keeping her business afloat with their pocket money. does she really see women with their own homes putting a mirror like that on their dressing table? she is on a downward spiral in the tat department- she reeks of desperation. and all the time she thinks everyone in the town is jealous of her- god love her wit, what little wit she has on display.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
go into your own instagram messages- there is a wee circle icon beside the senders message with the senders profile on it. and their name is at the top of the page. their message is also in a darker shaded box. none of these on that message::: this idiot has typed out this whole message herself, screen shot it and posted it with her 'reply' . 🙄 sweet suffering christ, she's pathetic. i hope she alerts all her followers to the existence of this site, even just so as they find out you can buy the tat for a few £ on ali express.

just a thought- who are her target audience/ customer? her behaviour is like something you'd see in a group of young teenage girls. no harm to her if she thinks that age group are going to be keeping her business afloat with their pocket money. does she really see women with their own homes putting a mirror like that on their dressing table? she is on a downward spiral in the tat department- she reeks of desperation. and all the time she thinks everyone in the town is jealous of her- god love her wit, what little wit she has on display.
[/QUOTE]

She genuinely has sent that message to herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ive 'lurked' in background long enough on several threads on here and finally im commenting and it has to be on CMB, dont know her, never met her and most def not from her area but fair fucks to her. In a cit throat industry, in middle of pandemic to keep bringing out products and the products selling along with working salon and being a mummy/,wife/daughter def deserves a medal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d never heard of her before this thread and had a google. Some of her WhatsApp messages are in the images collection, speaking about some bride. I know it’s probably old news, but I’d love to know the full story on that one. ☕

I’d never heard of her before this thread and had a google. Some of her WhatsApp messages are in the images collection, speaking about some bride. I know it’s probably old news, but I’d love to know the full story on that one. ☕
From what I remember she shared some very hurtful messages in a WhatsApp group with her work colleagues. She had screenshots of a bride (whose make up she had done) and made fun of the brides eyes.CMB tried to put the blame on her estranged sister and that the messages were photoshopped. She allegedly told another person to go and jump the bridge.

Ive 'lurked' in background long enough on several threads on here and finally im commenting and it has to be on CMB, dont know her, never met her and most def not from her area but fair fucks to her. In a cit throat industry, in middle of pandemic to keep bringing out products and the products selling along with working salon and being a mummy/,wife/daughter def deserves a medal.
Her husband is the one who deserves a medal.

Reactions: 8
It was all anyone in Derry could talk about, well, the women anyway 😂
Messages had leaked about the way she would talk about her clients, people who paid her hundreds to do their wedding make up. The ones that leaked were bad enough but there were more that came out after, a bride who she’d told to go jump off the bridge (suicide in Derry is high and typically means jumping off a bridge into the river).
Now, the woman would cry over anything, she’d say it was her ‘Bette Davis eyes’ but when this happened - nada. Not a tiny bit of upset or remorse. She came on Instagram to mouth off, saying that it was the haters fault and she’d not get upset over the haters trying to bring her down.
I think after a day, she came back on upset (after she’d kept her brave face to meet Rod Stewart) and said that the haters had won, that she was leaving Derry never to return and she’d been broken and would be leaving her family behind her forever.
2 Days later she returned from Belfast and not long after she was back on insta full of ‘that was the old me, I hated how fat I was so I was mean to other people. Sure now I have my gastric operation my mantra is to be kind always’ (paraphrased)

It was her sister that leaked the messages but it’s well known how messed up that family are.

There’s a load of other things about her too. Videoing poor Maddison in the shower and bath constantly, never having the phone out of her hand. It’s not as bad now, she focuses mostly on her ‘brand’ and Maggiemay definitely isn’t featured as much but she definitely invades Maddison’s privacy.

and for those who will send her messages. I’m not a troll, I just think weans deserve privacy. I wouldn’t even send my immediate family videos that she shares to tens of thousands.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

[/QUOTE]

I just went back on to her stories and she has deleted the message of support so I'd say she permanently keeps this page open 🤣 obvs realised people could see through her and deleted it. Wee pet!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As the saying goes if she had brains she would be dangerous. And yes feel free to write something up about that Toni.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seen her use the magic wand it looks like cheap tit for £14.99 absolute rip off you'd get better brushes in primark
[/QUOT
Still had them in Good old Google photos

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She should have been out of business over all that.
To be honest I wouldn't wish to see anyone losing their business, it's just the way it was all handled by her that annoyed me, no apologies just lies and passing the blame and it seems like she hasn't even learnt from it

Firstly Paul deserves the medal and secondly no she doesn’t deserve anything. She tramped around Derry in the middle of a pandemic when she had two very vulnerable family members in the midsts of covid. Not even before lockdown ended she had people at the house and her mammy and guests included. Her “products” are rebranded tat from wish or ali express. Her working salon, well let’s just say anyone that goes in there in either a blind follower or looking for the gossip as one staff member still likes to talk the way they always do and after Christmas who wouldn’t be scared to walk in and then back and be talked about all over their group chats. Don’t even get me started on her daughter working in there! There’s nothing nice I can say about the woman, she is not a nice person and that fake over emphasised voice is just sickening

Reactions: 10
Only thing she has to offer that will 'burn their bleeping eyes' is the stench of the smelly git, And probably pauls breath also

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is defs going to end up loosing her BA role with mcelhinneys because I don't think they would want to be associated with them mirrors. Defs not in line with their clientele

Anybody that falls out with her is threatened with a court case aswell lol. Does anyone know what happened with her and Katie B? I heard they fell out or something too

She is defs going to end up loosing her BA role with mcelhinneys because I don't think they would want to be associated with them mirrors. Defs not in line with their clientele

Anybody that falls out with her is threatened with a court case aswell lol. Does anyone know what happened with her and Katie B? I heard they fell out or something too
Who's Katie B?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.