Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

surelynot

she's definitely had her lips done. if you look at social media posts from years ago her lips are completely different. she's also had fillers in her cheeks, work under her eyes, and her teeth done. add to that the extensions & that's quite a lot to have done -- and that's just the head!
paul is also having botox this good while - u can see the needle bumps & shine on his forehead in some pics on her social media. he used to look quite haggard/ aged looking ( no wonder, the fella must be ready to keel over with exhaustion) but now his face looks younger.
once you get the type of surgery that she has had that's only the start of the operations- losing that amount of weight so quickly means tummy tuck, boob job, bingo wings, inner thighs all need to be done then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Dottydorothy

Would ya not feel obliged to cancel now. Like if u had an appointment and needed it today u wouldn't even want to go now knowing shes being her usual lazy self and doesn't want to work. Paul will b trained in brows next I'm actually surprised he's not

Feel bad for even saying this but has her niece Caitlin sat in one weekend from she had her wee one , always seems to be drinking with her pals. Each to their own suppose
See this does my head in. God forbid a woman goes out an enjoys herself after having a baby weather that be going out to a bar or to a friends or cinema whatever, as long as that baby is being looked after then wats the problem? People think after a woman gives birth they have to be with them 24/7 an dont dare drinkπŸ™„ has always annoyed me about our society an sadly will never change it seems πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Ears&eyes

Is she serious? I’m actually showed for that womenπŸ˜‚ she’s the talk of half of Derry , always has been always will be! She thinks she’s the queen of Derry but Infact nobody fucking likes herπŸ˜‚ Antonia hunni it’s only the truth we talk here... you also say your not bothered but you still constantly read here... Obsessed with yourself muchπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Also please don’t ever compare yourself to Caroline flack , two completely DIFFERENT situations.... anything for abit of attention & likesπŸ˜‚

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
That's fair enough but this is an example of why this site gets such a roasting for trolling. There are valid call outs to be made i.e pretending a shite lipgloss achieves the same look as fillers, the victim mentality, the hypocritical nature of her never being at home but harping on about keeping people safe etc. However when people start targeting how a person looks or chooses to dress they are undermining the more valid stuff.
Its just being honest. She has no fashion sense whatsoever.

Preened

That post today really annoyed me, I for one haven't said anything about her that wasn't true, I even defended her a couple of times when I thought people were posting things that were unfair yet we're all vermin for having an opinion.
I cannot stand it when they drag Caroline Flack into it, LMD did the same recently. Caroline Flack did not end her life over comments on an Internet forum. She had a very serious allegation of domestic abuse against her and a court case pending which she knew would be a show trial and might result in her going to prison, she'd lost her job at ITV and her career was in tatters, she had a court order banning her from contacting her boyfriend and the media were scutinising every move she made. Only a couple of weeks ago her family spoke out against the CPS saying they believed they were making an example of Caroline because she was famous so her own family obviously believe that that was the major contributing factor in her death. Antonia please don't compare yourself to Caroline Flack, it is not the same.
It’s not the same, she doesn’t care that it’s not the same, she just wants the sympathy.

PrincessBaskin

QUOTE="Derry_girl, post: 2057151, member: 49625"]
@PrincessBaskin its not usually my nature to criticise anyone's appearance but in her case its karma, look at how many people were publicly humiliated by her, especially those poor brides on there special day, she tarnished it for them, those poor women won't be able to look at their wedding photos without feeling sadness
[/QUOTE]

Well again, this is another reason why I'm not a fan- this kind of thing has a lasting effect and it pisses me off how she has worked hard to try and bypass the pain she caused others by making about her.
I just find it very ironic that she gets roasted here for slabbering about peoples appearance and now shes being subjected to it here herself. Karma? Or is this thread inadvertently supporting her cause and justifying her complaints about being bullied and trolled at times?

I'm by no means defending her. As I've said, I'm not a fan. I just think that it's important to call influencers out on their shitty behaviour but I hate seeing the cause being undermined at times.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
It was Antonia herself who said that her sister accused the father of abuse. I don't think we need to shy away from that, when Antonia said it. That's not us saying it's true it's merely repeating the accusation made against him.
This should never have been said by her, some things should just be kept private, I think she said that to try dig herself out of a big hole

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
No harm but no one is bullying her... Shes choosing to read on here so bugger off with the Caroline Flack business.... She keeps saying we are trying to make her end her life.... Naw toni only one telling anyone to jump off a bridge was u. Its opinions and calling u on ur bullshit and ur raging. No one here reports u to social or tax man.... U need to look closer to home for that.... U know the only people who matter. Fact is ur not well if ur on here reading.... And the fact its struck a nerve....... The old u? U might have got thin and got the kim k package but ur still the same person

Just going to leave this here🀣
Omg.... Thats crazy. Do people actually believe her "spent ages getting these right" speil

I'm sorry 34.99 for that set of tatty brushes.... They are the cheapest nastiest brushes..... Appalling quality..... Can people not see its all cheap shite? Them mirrors are cringe... Ripping people off

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wearing a mask now cause she doesn't want to spend another 15 weeks not seeing her mammy? No word about her laying in her mothers bed last week after gallivanting around the town with no mask on?

whatshappenin

I really hope McElhinneys and BPerfect drop her as '#BA' like the rest of them has done.. fair play to Callaghans, i always noticed how theres no coming and going with her and LMD, she sells all BPerfect products but never sold the LMD paletteπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ get the both of them out and get a genuine mua in..