Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smashbox

She did see her mum though and had numerous people from different households in her house, I don't get why she is doing this now

I have a screenshot of the post up, I think the woman was annoyed because Toni only cares about herself and not the frontline workers who are providing much neeeded medicine for her mum and son.
It's not as if anyone is going to die because her salon isn't open
I didn’t really take it that way, she said it was because all she had seen her post in the past week was her buisness. Tbh I don’t see an issue with her getting the salon ready for reopening isn’t every other business doing the same?

If she would stick to talking about her buisness and not her personal life or reactions to criticm she would get a lot less stick.

Reactions: 7

PrincessBaskin

She did see her mum though and had numerous people from different households in her house, I don't get why she is doing this now

I have a screenshot of the post up, I think the woman was annoyed because Toni only cares about herself and not the frontline workers who are providing much neeeded medicine for her mum and son.
It's not as if anyone is going to die because her salon isn't open
Her response to that woman didnt really tick the box but I actually can see why she was annoyed. The woman was messaging her to complain about the fact that all she is focusing on is getting her business up and running whilst they had to wait 36hrs for a covid test for her daughter. I can understand the womans upset over the covid situation but that has nothing to do with CMB. It's an uncomfortable fact for many but businesses do need to get up and running again. I would have wished the woman well and left it at that mind you. She needs to work on her reactions.

Last edited:

PrincessBaskin

For someone who doesnt read this thread, she has an awful lot to say about it. I mean if "haters" dont matter, why give so much energy and focus to them? 🤔

The people on this thread dont have to try and destroy anything. You do it wonderfully yourself.
Bless you honey. Prayers that you get better soon.

Oh and its "affect" not "effect." Maybe invest in a dictionary?

• Heart
Ah no way raging I missed that did she come on an do a few crying videos then??
Absolute sobbing, sucking snots back up, exaggerated hyper-ventilating (like a child would, when the take a massive brief breath between each word) ... But reiterating how she won't let the haters break her... How your woman caught her on the wrong day... How Paul will kill her when he sees her in this state... How she will never he able to do anything right.

I would have had a million times more respect for her if she had messaged the woman back, acknowledging how shit things must have been but explaining that restrictions are being eased and businesses need to prepare for this... Even offering to send her daughter a wee pick-me-up.

But she literally went into attack mode

Sweettt mother of god ! CMB having her vulnerable niece up on instagram stories , Laying in hospital bed with mask on & just out of surgery ! How does she get away with this ! Absolutely disgusting & infringement on a vulenrable adults rights ! Anything for veiws & sympathy , Would make u sick !

• Heart

Muraine

Can't deal with her thinking we are all jealous of her and she's doing better than us 😂 honey I have a real equal marriage, I make my husband dinner daily, clean my house, do all the things a woman of your age should be able to do and also run 2 successful businesses . I've built my own home. You live in a council house in Creggan heights, you buy your stock of Ali express, your up to your eye balls in debt, your marriage is a sham and you would rather lay in your bed than actually make proper memories with your children. So no, I'm not jealous. The way you live your life would be my living hell
Ahem. Leave Creggan outta it 😅

• Haha

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Anyone else find them insta stories while cheeky?! I don’t think I need to say about her being a hypocrite as that’s plain to be seen at this stage but the way she said about the patch test....she should count herself lucky people are messaging/booking with her at all. That would put me clean off going anywhere near her (not that I’m condisering it)
Aye i thought so too. Imagjne being a client who has paid good money and asked about a patch test and then reading that. We all know she doesn't care about her clients. She cares about herself

How people still believe her bullshit is beyond me

BooYa

I’d never heard of her before this thread and had a google. Some of her WhatsApp messages are in the images collection, speaking about some bride. I know it’s probably old news, but I’d love to know the full story on that one. ☕
It was all anyone in Derry could talk about, well, the women anyway 😂
Messages had leaked about the way she would talk about her clients, people who paid her hundreds to do their wedding make up. The ones that leaked were bad enough but there were more that came out after, a bride who she’d told to go jump off the bridge (suicide in Derry is high and typically means jumping off a bridge into the river).
Now, the woman would cry over anything, she’d say it was her ‘Bette Davis eyes’ but when this happened - nada. Not a tiny bit of upset or remorse. She came on Instagram to mouth off, saying that it was the haters fault and she’d not get upset over the haters trying to bring her down.
I think after a day, she came back on upset (after she’d kept her brave face to meet Rod Stewart) and said that the haters had won, that she was leaving Derry never to return and she’d been broken and would be leaving her family behind her forever.
2 Days later she returned from Belfast and not long after she was back on insta full of ‘that was the old me, I hated how fat I was so I was mean to other people. Sure now I have my gastric operation my mantra is to be kind always’ (paraphrased)

It was her sister that leaked the messages but it’s well known how messed up that family are.

There’s a load of other things about her too. Videoing poor Maddison in the shower and bath constantly, never having the phone out of her hand. It’s not as bad now, she focuses mostly on her ‘brand’ and Maggiemay definitely isn’t featured as much but she definitely invades Maddison’s privacy.

and for those who will send her messages. I’m not a troll, I just think weans deserve privacy. I wouldn’t even send my immediate family videos that she shares to tens of thousands.

• Heart

Gossqween

That's fair enough but this is an example of why this site gets such a roasting for trolling. There are valid call outs to be made i.e pretending a shite lipgloss achieves the same look as fillers, the victim mentality, the hypocritical nature of her never being at home but harping on about keeping people safe etc. However when people start targeting how a person looks or chooses to dress they are undermining the more valid stuff.
But if you don’t like it then that is my opinion. I don’t like her style and some may like it and fair dos if they do that is their opinion also. As for her looks, she claims to not have had her lips done, false as is can be seen and it’s not the lipstick. This site is about expression and I’m sorry but if you don’t like it then stop commenting because I’m done arguing over having an opinion

Reactions: 6

VioletBear

VIP Member
I’m sure any customer who hasn’t cancelled will feel very welcome today knowing she doesn’t want to be there and would rather be somewhere else

Preened

CMB with her 3 new members of staff...See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. She forgot the text no evil 🤭

• Haha

Gossqween

Has anyone else noticed how quiet this thread is when she keeps her mouth shut then she opens her gob and it’s gone mad 😂😂

• Haha

britishblue

She’s really giving it the last few days. It makes me think that some sort of truth has been exposed and it’s hurt badly. I have a feeling it’s Paul’s sexuality being discussed and she knows it’s true.