Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goldbug38

And stupid enough to record it.😂 She def not making the situation easy for herself or those around her. The fact MM is in their helping, taking temperatures, patch tests etc. She’s a bloody child.🙈 Health & safety would have a field day

Reactions: 5
she has a stomach the size of an egg after her surgery, she'd be a ridiculous choice as a brand ambassador! just like her hair was always filthy and she was picked by a hairdresser to be their ambassador. you've got to wonder sometimes!
mind you, if she can get the family fed for free i suppose it leaves more money to spend on stuff she doesn't need.
no harm to her, she's no mrs hinch- she strikes me as lazy, which i aways thinks extends to personal hygiene. 🤢

surelynot

Girls I am all for making the most of yourself, if you have the disposable cash and you want filler or Botox, go for it. What I have a real issue with is putting up a WhatsApp group chat to advertise your own product, saying that it looks like you have lip filler and pretending like you don’t. That right there is a lie and I’m sure trading standards/ASA would have a problem with it. We are not stupid, but then that’s why these influencers would rather call us trolls. We’re not bullying you, we’re just calling you out on your utter bullshit. All anybody has to do it scroll back to her earlier photos and she has thin lips. It’s known that she gets the full ‘Kim K’ package but yet it’s “our Luci”. Toni it’s you needs our prayers
You've hit the nail on the head. nobody actually cares what she gets done, but stop lying about it.
Mind you, lying about things seems to be her default position.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
View attachment 142451

🤣99 from a 42k following on
Still nearly £3000 in undeclared earnings and then there is both their raffles, she is fair spending it quickly for a woman that claims she doesn't need material things

And also she said Paul was terrified for maddison and that why he was cleaning the sofas etc again. He would be better telling her to keep away from all the non essential shopping she is doing and all those items being brought into the house, probably not even being sanitised. People in doing non essential work, getting your nails done, dragging him to car showrooms and having a garden full of different people is what is putting him under the most risk, she needs to wise the hell up

Last edited:

Gossqween

Do you think when she named her newest make up brush she knew what a magic wand was? 😂😂
Hahahaha of course she does!! She must have a heavy duty one with Paul swinging for the other side and her not washing her pits I doubt she’s getting it anywhere other than her “magic wand”

And another thing to add

“Shine so bright you burn there fucking eyes” I’m sure your burning them with your smell hun 🤮

need nobody but yourself? Sure your life depends on Paul? What is she even on about? By Jesus she talks a shit load of dung

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think she handled it so poorly.
Like a crocodile snapping back. Then all the snotty, sobbing videos 'she got me on the right day' and 'I won't let her win'...
I honestly think her response was the nasty part. The original message was from a clearly distressed follower and could have been handled a million times better 🙄

• Heart

britishblue

Toni please practice what you preach. The majority of people in the salon aren’t wearing masks in your videos. Stop running across the country and is think about your mother and son.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Jesus shes a dose...what did she expect going to tayto park....😂😂😂 toni stay home where u are safe
I've been 2 tayto park I thot it was well organized
Wonder if they paid her 2 visit wud she have been as quick 2 judge
There doing best they can in the circumstances
Maybe she shud self isolate for 2weeks just incase
Class she might take up cooking again 🤣

• Haha

Preened

“The forums don’t affect me because one I don’t read it”...hmmmmmmm. Your post tells us different. And she’s now an advocate for mental health, after her Christmas fiasco and telling somebody to jump off the bridge? Please.

Has anyone else noticed how quiet this thread is when she keeps her mouth shut then she opens her gob and it’s gone mad 😂😂
Exactly that.

Also, the more she keeps raging on about here, the more people are going to come here to read it.

Last edited:

surelynot

i agree totally. he is a decent, kind, hardworking man. and a great daddy, from what i see of his relationship with madison- whose whole future depends on paul being around, i'd say. his sexuality is his business but there's no doubt that, if he is heterosexual, there's no obvious chemistry between them as a couple. i have been following her since her snapchat days and have never seen any. but i have seen plenty of public displays of big gestures.
i hope for the children's sake that they get to have their daddy around for a long time, if i was her i would be making him my priority, cos she'll be useless without him.

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
I wouldn't believe she dropped anyone. She is a narcissist and extremely difficult to work with.... She has been dropped by so many.... Im surprised she has any left. She drops nothing that brings in money..... Beaut essential dropped her.....she was meant to bring out a palette with them..... Flormar... Makeup pro store.... And a few more... She used powder and pout and brought out her own shitty brushes from Wish

I unfollowed for a while.... Did Callaghan jewelers drop her?

This whole Jcat... LA GIRL fiasco is just that. They get paid to have them in their shop. My arse she loves them. Her own cosmetics are tat from ali express.... Utter pish. All this "I worked so hard and im so happy with how it turned out" is pure show. She just orders in bulk and relabels. U think if she was mixing formulas and making cosmetics she wouldn't be showing us?

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
I'm new to this forum,
Be gentle with me lol

1. All salons should have displayed their public and employers liability insurance.

2. Qualifications

3. Health & Safety policy

4. First aid officer

The regards to the new salon, does everyone have insurance to work there, what would happen if someone took a reaction to juicy Lucy? Or if, someone slipped....

There is a lot of salons popping up in our town, the younger generation are blinded by social media, please god nothing to serious would happen to their face/skin.

I went to a salon in town for wash and blow dry and was charged £16 for a junior to dry my hair, it was awful, it didn't look brushed ffs.

no matter how many masterclasses she has been to, she has one look- drag queen. her and LMD are similar in this, they only does the 'applied with a trowel' look ( idea for a new product girls, a branded trowel?). who even wants that look?
that's why toni reminds me of baga chips off drag race uk.
as for the 40k followers, if u look at how much interaction she actually gets in likes/ comments that gives a good idea- even a post getting 400 likes (and that's high for her) is 1%. does she not realise then that that means that 99% of people are following her because they dislike her and are waiting for the next disaster/breakdown/show she makes of herself. silly woman.

Ontheball

He’s a great Dad and couldn’t be more hands on with Maddison. He’s his official carer and it seems the dynamic in the family has developed over the years that he literally does everything for that child. Remember a few years ago she took him a walk along the quay on own her, now the child must have been at least 10 at the time, and she was saying it was the first time she EVER had taken him anywhere on her own. She was cheering and whooping her achievement. There is obviously some anxiety there for her given his complex needs but come on. First time ever!! She’s a lazy, Indulged, spoilt brat. I wish everyone would hit her where it hurts (her pocket) and unfollow her.