Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monzomom

I think not opening the gifts is just rude. Quite a few of us are busy juggling work and home Toni and we manage to have the decency to open gifts!

Reactions: 5

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
It's all gone very quiet ATM
Think I've hit a nerve with insurance and qualifications lol

She hasn't been plugging her BA jobs in a while,

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Auk how r yis all the day ladies cause I heard we all weren't well 😂😂

Who would want her life in fairness. Shes one of the biggest mouthpieces in Derry, has a reputation that you couldn't work for her cause shes such a bully. She has zero friends has feck all to do with the majority of her family (maybe they have feck all to do with her) Paul would be better coming out of the closet and moving in with his boyfriend wains in tow cause she sure as hell wouldn't look after them. But wait sorry I'm just jealous....
Totally agree with this, how can he be happy living a lie just to save face, nobody would think bad of him, he is a decent man, a great father and deserves happiness

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Armagh556 why are you even on here if it makes you feel uncomfortable? Nobody is actually being mean about her children, we are talking about the way her actions affect her children and let's be honest she is putting then out their for the world to see. The daughter can consent and is old enough but her son can't and some of what she has shown of him should not be for public viewing

Princessdippy

Jumping on Caroline flack band wagon..... hi Toni 👋get some popcorn cause I'm sure your new pity post will have plenty of comments 😆

and her daughter out pushing the trolley. it's meant to be one person from each household. and i know that we can't police everyone, just as long as there's no tears if maddison or her mum get the virus. toni has lost her way, career wise. image going from doing makeup for awards ceremonies to taking about battered sausages. how the mighty have fallen, but then they say pride comes before a fall.

Only thing she has to offer that will 'burn their fucking eyes' is the stench of the smelly git, And probably pauls breath also

• Haha

Muraine

To be honest I wouldn't buy anything that was promoted by these influencers, they would sell their granny's for a fiver

And its a mlm so would be similar stuff to yoonique etc, don't waste your money.
Research the ordinary brand, reasonable prices and products that in my opinion work
Agreed. I used to follow LisaDee and she was dead against these type of companies until she joined Arbonne and was all about the ££££. She sickens my shite now. Can't bear her.

Ears&eyes

Toni we are definitely not obsessed with you ffs as if 😂😂 we just speak the truth which obviously you can’t handle!

Donegal Doll

Shes an unprofessional lazy brute. I've never ever seen an salon owner do that in my life. Shows how much she values her clients laying there in bed getting lifted and layed as usual.

He’s a great Dad and couldn’t be more hands on with Maddison. He’s his official carer and it seems the dynamic in the family has developed over the years that he literally does everything for that child. Remember a few years ago she took him a walk along the quay on own her, now the child must have been at least 10 at the time, and she was saying it was the first time she EVER had taken him anywhere on her own. She was cheering and whooping her achievement. There is obviously some anxiety there for her given his complex needs but come on. First time ever!! She’s a lazy, Indulged, spoilt brat. I wish everyone would hit her where it hurts (her pocket) and unfollow her.
I get the anxiety side of things of not wanting to take him out alone, he can have numerous amouts of fits a day and he can also get violent towards her when hes frustrated so i definitely see her point with being chuffed with herself for taking him out that would have been a major step for her.... I have a son who thankfully is in full health but i dont take him out on my own because of severe anxiety il only ever go out with someone else with him but i wouldnt say im lazy i just physically and mentally cannot do it

Dottydorothy

She hasn't time to cook. Did u ever hear the likes of it, she's cooked 2 meals for her family in her life now she's apologising for not having time to cook. She thinks she Delia Smith 😂

• Haha