Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
@Jennybee-fabulous you do realise what tattle is don’t you? You seem to be fine commenting and ridiculing on other threads......🤷🏻‍♀️

I would advise you to read the rules of tattle again, you aren’t allowed to attempt to moderate comments - that’s for moderators to do as they see fit.

I see most of your comments have now been removed.

Looks like Toni’s been reading here, or one of her cronies has.

Toni all you do is lie. Just stop with the pity party. We are all struggling - some a hell of a lot more than others, this is not all about you!!!!

Call me cynical but I doubt anything Paul was doing was an “essential errand” 🤦🏻‍♀️ People in the south have to stay within a 5km radius of their homes - have the same respect ffs!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You could have all the money in the world and still couldn't buy class!! Noone cares about your 'silk' pj's that were 200 quid. Toni go out into your front street, see the houses to the right and left of you, there's probably people in there worrying where their next bite of food is coming from! Stop with the gloating! You bring all the drama upon yourself. If you weren't such a self centred twat then maybe, just maybe people may not give you so much grief! But then sure it's Tonio, likes to be the centre of attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Itsme22

Recap CMB as per tattle rules:

Colour Me Bootiful aka Antonia/Toni

Make up artist from Derry, owner of “The parlour” beauty salon.

Wife of perfect Paul, her long suffering slave who seems to do everything for her except wash her.

Mother of two children whose lives are inappropriately over shared on social media.

Had weight loss surgery a few ears ago which made her a better person 🙄

Became embroiled in a scandal of her own making when text messages she had sent, slagging off brides, clients and colleagues were leaked over social media around November 2019. Initially denied all involvement, claiming they were malicious and fake but eventually threw a pity party admitting involvement but used every excuse under the sun to minimise her responsibility for her own behaviour. (It was before the weight loss surgery which transformed her body and personality after all.) Tiny tears had competition!

Swore she was leaving Derry, going off social media etc etc.

However, cue 2020, breast reduction surgery and big comeback to Derry and social media! A sigh of relief was heard for miles around!!!

2020 brought inspirational quotes galore and complete self exoneration by Toni.

During lockdown she has bestowed her gag inducing lack of culinary skills on her followers. Galavanted around IKEA, The Range, Homesense and all other non essential shops for her essential purchases which include fake plants and grass, garden furniture and room spray to disguise her unwashed sheets.

Preached to the masses about following rules as she has vulnerable family members whilst breaking every rule there was.

Can’t spell to save herself and doesn’t speak English that well either.

Hypocrisy and irony are completely lost on her but she loves a motivational/inspirational quote depicting the opposite of what she actually does 🤦🏼‍♀️

Weighs in on politics and social issues around the world - particularly America - despite being completely uneducated on facts of the matter.

Openly admitted on social media to not washing her hair for weeks on end and to not washing her face for a week 🤢

Is completely incapable of performing any basic household task and almost had a breakdown when her husband contracted Covid and she had to look after her own weins and keep the house running. Perfect Paul had to leave his sick bed to save the day! Tears and snotters all over the ‘gram!

Has “designed” and “created” her own makeup brush and makeup line which is nothing but Ali express tat with a horrendous markup - packaged in her own house and sold in a department store in Donegal 😱

Uses the main bathroom in her house to store thousands of pounds worth of unworn clothes in bin bags and sells expired makeup on depop.

Loves a cry in front of the camera - a la Betty Davis, swears like a trooper and doesn’t read tattle 🤣

Anything else? She really keeps us haters entertained. The gift that keeps on giving is our Toni.
Fab recap... When you read all this doesn't it just show what a bit of bloody work she is!

VioletBear

VIP Member
Recap CMB as per tattle rules:

Colour Me Bootiful aka Antonia/Toni

Make up artist from Derry, owner of “The parlour” beauty salon.

Wife of perfect Paul, her long suffering slave who seems to do everything for her except wash her.

Mother of two children whose lives are inappropriately over shared on social media.

Had weight loss surgery a few ears ago which made her a better person 🙄

Became embroiled in a scandal of her own making when text messages she had sent, slagging off brides, clients and colleagues were leaked over social media around November 2019. Initially denied all involvement, claiming they were malicious and fake but eventually threw a pity party admitting involvement but used every excuse under the sun to minimise her responsibility for her own behaviour. (It was before the weight loss surgery which transformed her body and personality after all.) Tiny tears had competition!

Swore she was leaving Derry, going off social media etc etc.

However, cue 2020, breast reduction surgery and big comeback to Derry and social media! A sigh of relief was heard for miles around!!!

2020 brought inspirational quotes galore and complete self exoneration by Toni.

During lockdown she has bestowed her gag inducing lack of culinary skills on her followers. Galavanted around IKEA, The Range, Homesense and all other non essential shops for her essential purchases which include fake plants and grass, garden furniture and room spray to disguise her unwashed sheets.

Preached to the masses about following rules as she has vulnerable family members whilst breaking every rule there was.

Can’t spell to save herself and doesn’t speak English that well either.

Hypocrisy and irony are completely lost on her but she loves a motivational/inspirational quote depicting the opposite of what she actually does 🤦🏼‍♀️

Weighs in on politics and social issues around the world - particularly America - despite being completely uneducated on facts of the matter.

Openly admitted on social media to not washing her hair for weeks on end and to not washing her face for a week 🤢

Is completely incapable of performing any basic household task and almost had a breakdown when her husband contracted Covid and she had to look after her own weins and keep the house running. Perfect Paul had to leave his sick bed to save the day! Tears and snotters all over the ‘gram!

Has “designed” and “created” her own makeup brush and makeup line which is nothing but Ali express tat with a horrendous markup - packaged in her own house and sold in a department store in Donegal 😱

Uses the main bathroom in her house to store thousands of pounds worth of unworn clothes in bin bags and sells expired makeup on depop.

Loves a cry in front of the camera - a la Betty Davis, swears like a trooper and doesn’t read tattle 🤣

Anything else? She really keeps us haters entertained. The gift that keeps on giving is our Toni.
Let’s not forget planning to take over the world with Cliona who dropped her like a hot potato as soon as the scandal broke

• Haha

ADEK

I totally agree that the gifted meat is disgraceful but I'm actually cringing for whoever sent this message. Not only is the spelling and language awful but it makes them look as 'chavvy' as Toni's decorations!!! I'm sure Higgins had a good laugh at it.
I totally agree that the gifted meat is disgraceful but I'm actually cringing for whoever sent this message. Not only is the spelling and language awful but it makes them look as 'chavvy' as Toni's decorations!!! I'm sure Higgins had a good laugh at it.
Its enough that we are criticising these influencers, they're often money grabbing, irresponsible, self entitled twats who are flaunting every rule going! And they're also putting their entire life on display so are open to public opinion. But slagging another member for their grammar and wording is shit form. But sure keep on sitting on your high horse and making people feel less about themselves... You're as bad as Toni.

Well, well, well, coming home from work today around 4 and guess who was in front of me driving their big fancy white Range Rover with their CMB number plate none other than Paul himself and guess where they turned off....... into the covid testing centre in maydown must be away in for his second test now after them being out of the country absolute disgrace

• Wow

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I’m appalled by her behaviour, she’s merely compulsively overcompensating for what she is lacking, brains and peace of mind spring to my mind. I genuinely believe she has several issues that need addressed - and not by a self proclaimed “counsellor” / life coach with sketchy qualifications.

Her disgusting overspending will catch up with her one day, I understand that in the mean time it’s a hard watch, particularly during such a tough time for so many. Considering her humble background, she has no desire to relate to her audience and I feel she intentionally goads them by behaving this way, please don’t bite.

It always seems to me that she has an actual need to showcase her indulgence and I personally find it gut wrenching at best.

Without sounding bitchy, she really doesn’t understand the value of money as she has been protected by perfect Paul, the enabler. There’s no doubt, she was not raised like that and I think she likes to show off her wares like a status symbol - “look what I can spend”, it’s all very sad because we all know she’d be better off saving it for her inevitable downfall.

She often refers to herself as “all fur coat, no knickers”, I believe this is the only honest statement she makes. They live on the “never never” and if it wasn’t for the certainty of their high DLA payments, it might be a very different story.

I completely understand that her posts with frivolous spending are sickening, but those who actually have money don’t spend it, they certainly don’t waste it the way she does.

Her downfall is imminent, have your popcorn ready 🍿

• Heart

irishsmile

I feel for you, this is so sad, I would love to buy your kids a small gift each but I don't want to show who I am on here and I can't think of anyway round it
Thankyou thats so lovely, we will make the most of it, its about family really as long as we have each other then thats a Christmas right there xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see her latest “Service Announcement” telling us “we all have to do this together if it’s to work” 🤣🤣🤣. Is she actually for real? She had a house full of vulnerable people dancing round her house on Christmas Day.... she is the biggest hypocrite & mouthpiece I’ve ever seen!!! Seriously, I used to like this girl & actually thought people were being tough on her (pre the whole message thing last year) but she is something else.

Reactions: 15

VioletBear

VIP Member
Her son hasn’t been out since March?? Did I not see her dragging him to a car show room so she could do some competition?

Reactions: 14

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Jesus but I'd actually love to slap her. She now thinks shes better than everyone cause she's lost her weight. On trying to say she wasn't being condescending well actually while watching it I thought she Def was being condescending. Then on to cover her ass cause Paul told her the way she was coming across was wrong. Plus spoofer is not right in the context she's using it. She is one ignorant uneducated chav. Plus I don't believe a quarter of the money made will be given to the make a wish foundation. She's to much of a greedy mare to see past the next crushed velvet headboard
Very condescending. The language she still uses to describe her bigger clothes and being bigger is disgusting and derogatory. As someone who wears those sizes I would be affronted to buy from her. She has serious body issues and definitely sees fat as bad.... She's an asshole standing crying in her expensive pyjamas in her chavvy council house

• Heart

OhMyGaad

You could have all the money in the world and still couldn't buy class!! Noone cares about your 'silk' pj's that were 200 quid. Toni go out into your front street, see the houses to the right and left of you, there's probably people in there worrying where their next bite of food is coming from! Stop with the gloating! You bring all the drama upon yourself. If you weren't such a self centred twat then maybe, just maybe people may not give you so much grief! But then sure it's Tonio, likes to be the centre of attention!
Couldn't agree more. I live beside them. Creggan is one of the most socioeconomic deprived areas in NI and there she is in her £200 PJs and showing her 'OCD' in buying multiples of everything. Some children won't get a hot dinner because schools are shut but sure, who is she to care? Mouthpiece.

• Sad

VioletBear

VIP Member
I assume mcelhinneys send her these things to try on and showcase then she sends them back...what I want to know is what does mcelhinneys do with them when they get them back? I definitely wouldn’t want to spend £200 on a coat that has laid in covid me bootifuls house for 3 weeks 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Ontheball

The hypocrisy of this is unbelievable, we can all see what you post Toni

We had elective cosmetic surgery
We travelled unnecessarily
We lied incessantly
We broke lockdown rules
We put our vulnerable family members at risk
We deluded ourselves into believing our own nonsense.......
oh wait no WE didn’t 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
The nonsense on Instagram this morning about self acceptance? So this will be your third invasive surgery to majorly alter your body Toni - well done on all the self acceptance 👏🏻

If I credited her with an ounce of intelligence I’d think she was being ironic or sarcastic - but I don’t and she’s not. Her lack of self awareness blows my mind 🤯

At least now we know the tears weren’t for perfect Paul falling ill. Imagine if Toni missed out on getting her saggy bits chopped off? It would be the end of the world. Selfish cow.

Nobody is jealous of you Toni - spare us the quotes today - we just see you for what you are, a self-centred narcissist. You’re vile. I feel genuinely sorry for her weins. Perfect Paul on the other hand, is an enabler.

• Heart

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
And now she’s getting the Christmas food for free!!!! Absolute disgrace when there are so many who won’t even be able to afford a microwave meal on Christmas Day 🤬🤬 I would love to give her a piece of my mind to her face only I’m staying in London for Christmas so as to not bring covid to my parents. She really is a dose of crap 🤬

• Angry