Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bleeping blood is boiling... All high and mighty following the rules and yet here she is crossing the border 🙄 fml give me strength!! FYI toni, am on a wee quick break from work, ye know the one where I pick up the pieces from your wee quick trip over the border!!!

Reactions: 7
Just going back to her and Clíona ending badly I always wonder what the situation was with her and Powder and Pout? She was a BA for them a while back before she took out her own brushes.

They were all very friendly!! Like went to each others salons, went out together, on trips etc.

I'm from Donegal and probably shouldn't be saying this cause I don't know if it's true😏the rumour down here a couple years ago was that Paul was caught with John from Powder and Pout🍆🍆🍆. I know Aisling and John split soon after the rumour got out but they're together now still. I think the rumour was denied by both parties and apparently "solicitors letters" were issued to the person responsible for the rumour! Well that was the story they told😂😅 so dunno!

Can't help but think Paul would be a bit of a fan of the Mickey😂 but who knows! But something that is clear is Antonio just likes to use and abuse...pure nasty piece of work. You will find whoever she gets involved with it doesn't end well!!😔🤔
I heard that about him and Paul too but then again I have a few mens names mentioned

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anybody not mind how he used to dress? I noticed he toned it down a bit, but it used to be flat out band tee shirts, distressed/ripped jeans, with weird chains on them. Boots and spiked hair. He looked like a confused teenager 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just going back to her and Clíona ending badly I always wonder what the situation was with her and Powder and Pout? She was a BA for them a while back before she took out her own brushes.

They were all very friendly!! Like went to each others salons, went out together, on trips etc.

I'm from Donegal and probably shouldn't be saying this cause I don't know if it's true😏the rumour down here a couple years ago was that Paul was caught with John from Powder and Pout🍆🍆🍆. I know Aisling and John split soon after the rumour got out but they're together now still. I think the rumour was denied by both parties and apparently "solicitors letters" were issued to the person responsible for the rumour! Well that was the story they told😂😅 so dunno!

Can't help but think Paul would be a bit of a fan of the Mickey😂 but who knows! But something that is clear is Antonio just likes to use and abuse...pure nasty piece of work. You will find whoever she gets involved with it doesn't end well!!😔🤔
Reliable sources can confirm this about John and Paul 👌🏼

it’s awful how she uses people. Honestly dunno how she even has a following unless it’s all us waiting on her inevitable comeuppance

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Christ, yous have little to do slagging off a girl on here. Just let her get on with it.
[/QUOIf Jennifer isn't Toni shes someone with a similar personality. Looking at your posts its ok for you to slag or others but you come on
Christ, yous have little to do slagging off a girl on here. Just let her get on with it.
If this isnt Toni its someone equally as deranged, she is here giving out to people for slagging Toni but if you check her posts its OK for her to do it to others.
Maybe practice what you preach and teach the Covid Queen Toni to do the same

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think yous are nasty. I poke fun at folk but this is a bit nasty in my opinion
I think yous are nasty. I poke fun at folk but this is a bit nasty in my opinion
I dont think anyone here is being nasty for calling someone out on hypocrisy. Do you think ifs OK to breach Covid guidelines wbi
Is it wrong for people to call her out on the lies that she posts on her wall? Do ypu think that it is OK to breach all regulations and do what you want during a pandemic and endanger lives and add pressure to the already overworked NHS?Interested to hear your views on Covid guidelines

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I totally agree with you. I’m ashamed to follow this thread. Negativity breeds misery
Take yourself off and have yourself a fabulous day Jenny 🙂 you don't need this negativity in your life, maybe best to deactivate your tattle account as it would be silly to bring such shame on yourself.. goodluck, take care and keep safe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
So you think because she has a large following covidtonia should be able to do what she wants?
If she shut her mouth, stayed at home and followed the guidelines rather than doing as she pleases and preaching to her 44k followers to follow the rules then nobody would say anything about her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Jennybee-fabulous you do realise what tattle is don’t you? You seem to be fine commenting and ridiculing on other threads......🤷🏻‍♀️

I would advise you to read the rules of tattle again, you aren’t allowed to attempt to moderate comments - that’s for moderators to do as they see fit.

I see most of your comments have now been removed.

Looks like Toni’s been reading here, or one of her cronies has.

Toni all you do is lie. Just stop with the pity party. We are all struggling - some a hell of a lot more than others, this is not all about you!!!!

Call me cynical but I doubt anything Paul was doing was an “essential errand” 🤦🏻‍♀️ People in the south have to stay within a 5km radius of their homes - have the same respect ffs!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It was totally essential that she go to Buncrana and stuff her face to continue to try and undo all that hard work she done to lose weight. She's such a dick. Can't cope with the shite that she constantly spouts 🤮 people like me are putting their lives at risk every day, just to keep the NHS going for people like her to trot about doing their own things, flouting rules and putting the NHS under even bigger strain because of it. She makes me want to vomit. Essential business my hole. W**ker 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s obvs been on here reading 😂😂😂 by the way we do not need ‘help’ Antonio. That’s such a derogatory use of mental health issues casting all of us as those who are mentally ill. This is why there’s a stigma with mental health when the use of such words can be so easily fired around.

Regarding yesterday; you clearly broke the law! If you are genuinely struggling with your mental health, may I suggest you STOP reading tattle and take a break from eyeballing people like LMD. Can you for once just live your life and not try to make other peoples lives yours 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she for real? Like does she believe the tit she spouts?

If Paul has essential errands (which should not extend over the border) then he can go about them. You stay home. And watch the kids????? Where are they????? Where they in the car too???

She spoke to 4 people. Got food and had her whole day changed by an earth angel. Thats some going

Stop judging people calling you out. Youre a vile nasty witch who doesn't care about anyone's mental health. Only twisted one is you and your lies and pathetic life. So sit on your smelly arse and wait for your angels to give you a sign to take yourself for a walk.

Honestly people think shes a nice person? Wonder where she'll walk to. Will have to be somewhere she can get a freebie and be seen. Wonder when people and companies will wise up. Anyone know what happened with that restaurant in Castledawson? She was all about it and then stopped talking about it (pre pandemic)

What it gods name could Paul have been doing down south on a Saturday that would’ve been classed as essential? So essential that she needed to accompany him? Specifics tony please

• Haha
Reactions: 9