Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over Paul spending over £200 on pyjamas for someone who doesn’t wash themselves 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She has definitely had the Christmas botox top up, botox is forbidden for a month after surgery so she has clearly lied to the therapist too or again rules dont apply to her..I feel so sorry for poor Maddison, he is such a beautiful child and she just doesn't seem interested at all..

Reactions: 4
Wonder does she wipe her arse after she shites or does she call Paul in to wipe it for her

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The more I look at her stories the more I feel sorry for her. Constantly looking for validation and to keep a certain ‘image’ about her. It’s desperately sad. Someone seriously needs to reach out to her and tell her to rein it in because this is not normal behaviour. She clearly can’t even be arsed with her own kids now especially Maddison. Everything to her is a disposable accessory used to get more likes

Reactions: 6
She's had the nails done too

On the tap now with Cooley's, she'll be the new B.A. next

Slabbering about Paul's present,

Fit her better to wash herself, and spend time with her son, rather than neglecting him,

Poor child, deserves so much better, She's not fit to be a mother, She's not even fit to be a human being, She's a vile mess

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. She is an actual head 🤯 I used to feel sorry for Paul but nope. The boys made his bed! 🤢

Reactions: 6
On the tap now with Cooley's, she'll be the new B.A. next
My engagement ring is from Cooley's and I swear if they make that halfwit BA I'll be going elsewhere for my wedding rings... She's absolute poison and I wouldn't want to give my hard earned cash to any business who'd have her representing them!

Reactions: 8
Right, am offically done! Hundreds of pounds of coats to try and she's only getting around to it now 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So McElhinneys box up a grands worth of coats and send them off to Creggan and Toni can’t even be bothered to open them or wash her hair to try them on! But then the dirty hair excuse gets changed to she can’t stand straight. She was standing alright in the jewellers. All about the capsule wardrobe, she does herself no favours whatsoever.

Reactions: 11
This from the gulpin who's pulled out a rake of expensive coats. Getting £200 Pyjamas and buying a ring in an expensive jewellers. After having yet more cosmetic surgery and a complete bedroom upgrade. Gon take your face for a shite Toni

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mc elhinneys need a word with themselves sending coats with prices like this during this current situation where most people can't afford to put a Xmas dinner on the table and worst thing about it they won't even be worn, they will be thrown in the bathroom with the rest of the unworn clothes.
And she should be standing up straight now after the TT ffs, sounds like it was a cheap botched operation but sure that's OK Toni just drain the NHS so you can buy more shite

McElhinney’s need to disassociate themselves from her. They sent her a box of over £1000 worth of coats that she - as BRAND AMBASSADOR (god I detest that term) - couldn’t even be bothered to try on, so she gets her teenage Niece to instead 🤦🏻‍♀️ What sort of advertisement was that?! The way she was going on about the “styling”, she hasn’t a clue!!!! Why do McElhinney’s think she would be a good advertisement for ANYTHING? The woman doesn’t wash herself! She might have thousands of followers but I guarantee most of those are hate watchers whose nose gets the better of them - I include myself in that category 🙋🏻‍♀️

If Toni has anything to do with something - I certainly don’t want it. She’s rotten 🤢

Also Toni, not that you read here, it’s CERISE pink, not sherise you lazy witch 🙄
Any need for Paul’s language on the stories too 🤬? They are embarrassing 🙈

Last edited:
I assume mcelhinneys send her these things to try on and showcase then she sends them back...what I want to know is what does mcelhinneys do with them when they get them back? I definitely wouldn’t want to spend £200 on a coat that has laid in covid me bootifuls house for 3 weeks 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I assume mcelhinneys send her these things to try on and showcase then she sends them back...what I want to know is what does mcelhinneys do with them when they get them back? I definitely wouldn’t want to spend £200 on a coat that has laid in covid me bootifuls house for 3 weeks 🤮
Sure different rules apply to the instahuns, they are allowed to try on clothes in local shopping centres for the gram, they must all be immune

McElhinneys stories gift ideas from the beauty hall. No Ali express specials advertised...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
McElhinney’s need to disassociate themselves from her. They sent her a box of over £1000 worth of coats that she - as BRAND AMBASSADOR (god I detest that term) - couldn’t even be bothered to try on, so she gets her teenage Niece to instead 🤦🏻‍♀️ What sort of advertisement was that?! The way she was going on about the “styling”, she hasn’t a clue!!!! Why do McElhinney’s think she would be a good advertisement for ANYTHING? The woman doesn’t wash herself! She might have thousands of followers but I guarantee most of those are hate watchers whose nose gets the better of them - I include myself in that category 🙋🏻‍♀️

If Toni has anything to do with something - I certainly don’t want it. She’s rotten 🤢

Also Toni, not that you read here, it’s CERISE pink, not sherise you lazy witch 🙄
Any need for Paul’s language on the stories too 🤬? They are embarrassing 🙈
Sure the niece always looks so bloody miserable!!! And Paul!! The whole family never look genuinely happy!

Reactions: 2