Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hypocrisy of this is unbelievable, we can all see what you post Toni

We had elective cosmetic surgery
We travelled unnecessarily
We lied incessantly
We broke lockdown rules
We put our vulnerable family members at risk
We deluded ourselves into believing our own nonsense.......
oh wait no WE didn’t 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s not congratulated b perfect Brendan on his engagement yet 🤔 yet still doing the swipe ups fir his tat. She’s like a water tap our tonio. Warm one minute cold the next!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her latest “Service Announcement” telling us “we all have to do this together if it’s to work” 🤣🤣🤣. Is she actually for real? She had a house full of vulnerable people dancing round her house on Christmas Day.... she is the biggest hypocrite & mouthpiece I’ve ever seen!!! Seriously, I used to like this girl & actually thought people were being tough on her (pre the whole message thing last year) but she is something else.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone see her latest “Service Announcement” telling us “we all have to do this together if it’s to work” 🤣🤣🤣. Is she actually for real? She had a house full of vulnerable people dancing round her house on Christmas Day.... she is the biggest hypocrite & mouthpiece I’ve ever seen!!! Seriously, I used to like this girl & actually thought people were being tough on her (pre the whole message thing last year) but she is something else.
🙌🙌🙌 You have seen the light

Reactions: 2
@Fluffyduck82 and we are accused of being trolls on here, no we only speak the truth, Toni is totally deluded and doesn't like it when she's called out on her behaviour as she thinks she is above everyone else

Reactions: 5
More screenshots from last years fiasco coming soon! (when I work out how to set up a fake fb page lol) PART TWO

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
More screenshots from last years fiasco coming soon! (when I work out how to set up a fake fb page lol) PART TWO
Make sure to put in the screenshots from here of the make up she created 😂

There is more? Different to lasts years?

Reactions: 1
I’m genuinely so bored in lockdown in London at the mo so please spill the tea and give us something to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh lord there is more? Round 2 🤣 someone please lighten my night and fill me in what is going on.... Pretty please 🤣

Reactions: 2