Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's claiming she's defs going to home dye her hair. 1 - I'm sure you'll not home dye it, someone else will do it for you a bit more professionally on the side. 2 - you probably won't get out of bed and stay out long enough to get it dyed seeing as she was out and about yesterday. Took way too much out of her getting dressed in normal clothes for half an hour and parking illegally 🙊

I have seen her say she's going to do a live makeup demo like a million times recently and never bothers her hoop I don't understand why she even claims such bullshit!

Ps, I feel sorry for those that got her chinese tat for Christmas 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does it have the ingredients listed on it? Gees a wee look...
I'm at work now but will post a pic when I get home, there is a very light stamp on it with ingredients but I'm pretty sure its just a generic stamp..
She always claimed it contained Hydrochloric Acid but that is definitely not in the listed ingredients

Reactions: 2
I got a Juicy Lucy and its disgusting..smells like pain stripper
Yep full of god knows what chemicals, it honestly can't be legal. Are the ingredients listed on the box?

She's claiming she's defs going to home dye her hair. 1 - I'm sure you'll not home dye it, someone else will do it for you a bit more professionally on the side. 2 - you probably won't get out of bed and stay out long enough to get it dyed seeing as she was out and about yesterday. Took way too much out of her getting dressed in normal clothes for half an hour and parking illegally 🙊

I have seen her say she's going to do a live makeup demo like a million times recently and never bothers her hoop I don't understand why she even claims such bullshit!

She might as well just stick on a pre recorded as she only knows how to do one look which is so dated. I detest that highly contoured look with thick foundation, love dewy natural skin

She needs to take out the cheap extensions, they just look so ratty. I remember her before with shorter dark hair and it was lovely on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She has been having a quare read on here anyway. Really going out of her way to let us all know what it's just the 4 of them in the house. The more she goes on about it the more I feel like she's full of tit 😬

• Haha
What is with that pic of madison at the table. Its seems really morbid to me, he is in the house like 🙈

• Sad
She’s a pure dose & such a liar 🤥. Last night it’s only the four of us OK 😉😉😉😉😉.Since when has she ever abided by the rules surely the amount of time she spends in bed she could keep up to date with the regulations by reading the news .😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has been having a quare read on here anyway. Really going out of her way to let us all know what it's just the 4 of them in the house. The more she goes on about it the more I feel like she's full of tit 😬
I just came onto say this, either she has been reading on here or someone in authority has pulled her up on her behaviour.
It should have been just the 4 of them all along just like the rest of us have been doing

What is with that pic of madison at the table. Its seems really morbid to me, he is in the house like 🙈
Agree its like something you would do for a dead relative not your son who is at home with you

Has anyone seen the latest grid post? I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Looks like they are doing a sexual position while their daughter films them... Gross

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oops see that comment has now been deleted...why bother replying if you are gonna delete it 🙄

• Haha
Because we all know she is lying about it being freshly washed 😂
All I could think when I watched that is Paul must have some stomach on him. I'd say the reek off her minge was brutal 🤢🙈 She's deffo not a bit wise, I really hope Maggie May doesn't end up getting teased at school over their behaviour.

• Haha
The line - “freshly washed that morning” is literally haunting me 🙈 and I don’t know why. I’d say them free bedsheets still haven’t been washed since going on

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Theres only 1 reason you would get an infection from surgery.....poor/bad personal hygiene!!!
What's the point od deleting messages you don't like, just show it doesn't bother you and leave them there.

Reactions: 5