Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New member only joined today - I smell BS 🙄
Anyway sure Toni keeps us entertained enough with all her lies and hypocrisy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That big sad, hypocritical face. She genuinely has no idea that she's been flouting the covid regulations from the beginning, does she?

Reactions: 3
Im sorry you say what?

1 ) we are only been asked to stay home & limit our contact.
🤔
I must of been dreaming but I definitely thought Toni done non essential shopping, non essential gatherings, husband caught the covid, cried on that she might disturb him within a few days of recovering just because she wants peace, takes an non essential trip on a plane for an operation and takes her husband who is still possibly has covid, also correct me if I’m wrong wasn’t it London she was at and now all of a sudden London is in a complete lock down because it’s higher than ever.

awk Toni love, pull yourself outta the clouds and catch a grip you silly woman.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Somethings up because there hasn't been a single post from her today
Enjoy the peace while it lasts..... oh spoke to soon, here comes all the poor me shite. Aww bless her, her poor child has been locked up since March, havnt we all Antonio, well apart from you and your covid spreading team, I mean muas! Lol 😆

• Haha
Enjoy the peace while it lasts..... oh spoke to soon, here comes all the poor me shite. Aww bless her, her poor child has been locked up since March, havnt we all Antonio, well apart from you and your covid spreading team, I mean muas! Lol 😆
I'm sorry, but her and her whole family have been out more since me and I'm not even vulnerable!

Reactions: 5
Her son hasn’t been out since March?? Did I not see her dragging him to a car show room so she could do some competition?

Reactions: 14
She lives on another planet, just remember this is the girl who went to Bperfect party, ikea, Lithuania and god knows where else..And was I Lithuania while both should still be isolating..If any of Toni's family or friends are reading g this please help her because her dillusional behaviour is not normal

yes you did see him in a car showroom and also in a car with his sister going for a covid test..

Reactions: 7
I actually find it fascinating that she believes her own lies - and then expects everyone else to believe them - despite showing the opposite on her stories. A psychiatrist would have a field day studying thon.

She broke every rule going - they don’t apply to her though as she’s so important - but she likes to lecture everyone who’s much less important than her on sticking to the rules. I do find her amusing 🤣

Catch yourself on and get out of your bed, rare your weins and run your house you big lazy witch! Stick your affirmations where the sun don’t shine 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Naw is she serious?? Her waines been locked up since march? The duck he has!!

She actually needs help, shes that deluded that she forgets she overshares her whole life on social media and has documented her NON ESSENTIAL shopping trips with a new born baby and all, her salon offering patch tests when they shouldnt have been, her non essential surgery trip, having vunerable family members round and countless other rule breaks 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Her house probably has covid embedded in the walls at this stage.

Her family and whatever friends she does have needs to stage an intervention or something before she goes further down that rabbit hole.

Thon doll needs to get herself down off that cross she's on before she gives herself splinters... 🙄 DOSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those poor Dr's and nurses picking up the pieces from your botched cheap surgery, you should have stayed where you were to protect the NHS and at least now you are seeing yourself how awful you actually look so at least that's a start

And my wean who isn't even vulnerable has been in less places than yours and I don't even known why you are saying this as you take him nowhere anyway, only holidays to suit the rest of the family, never anything that he can be included in

Reactions: 4
Her journey 😂😂😂 you would think she donated a kidney, naw toni you chose to do it, take your oil and stop looking a pity party

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is the biggest, self absorbed twit

*She went to a christening
*Her friends birthday party
*BPerfect do
*Nights in a caravan
*Travelled for a tummy tuck, with her covid
husband
*took her mother shopping to letterkenny
*trips to Ikea
*took the whole family on a trip to the covid centre