Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bfmvtasha

Im sorry you say what?

1 ) we are only been asked to stay home & limit our contact.
🤔
I must of been dreaming but I definitely thought Toni done non essential shopping, non essential gatherings, husband caught the covid, cried on that she might disturb him within a few days of recovering just because she wants peace, takes an non essential trip on a plane for an operation and takes her husband who is still possibly has covid, also correct me if I’m wrong wasn’t it London she was at and now all of a sudden London is in a complete lock down because it’s higher than ever.

awk Toni love, pull yourself outta the clouds and catch a grip you silly woman.

Attachments

Reactions: 12

Derry_girl

VIP Member
To be fair if he was covid positive he’s probably still suffering - and imagine being unwell but still having to tend on your whole family hand & mouth with zero help.
Imagine being covid positive and travelling to another country without a thought for any other human being so have no compassion for him this time

pgtips81

The people buying from her clearly don't believe that she actually created these products herself and if they do they are just as dumb as her. She can't even make pasta so how would they think she could develop a make up brand

• Haha

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Why does she keep coming on and posting pics with the put on depressed half dead face? It's so obviously put on. Yet give her some tacky tat and she'll be up chirping

Im still laughing at her crying the last day on Insta after Paul called her a spoofer 😂😂😂
Paul did right, that came across as so conceited, she was talking like she had found the cure for cancer, naw hun, you had a gastric band and plastic surgery, it wasn't a journey, it was a choice and I won't be made to feel bad from you because I am a size 18

• Heart

Derry_girl

VIP Member
I think that butchers is terrible for doing that, there is people starving in this town, that have nothing, they should be gifting that meat to a family in need,

Unlike that greedy, selfish bitch,
Boycott Higgins

I'm fuming
Agree I will buy nothing from them from now on, cannot believe they rewarded a person who broke every covid rule going and cannot cook

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Is she actually stupid? I am starting to question if she all there.
How can she post this and break every rule going?
I have often thought the same thing myself. Not being nasty but I genuinely think she is unintelligent.

She’s also the queen of hypocrites (as another tattler crowned her in a previous post) and is so wrapped up in her own self importance she doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️

Swear to christ, if I hear a whiff that either of them are in the salon next week, I will take one for the team and go in and call them out!!

• Heart

Dottyb

@Et tu Brute? You are bloody amazing 😂

And the bit where she reckons she is besties with Kim K

Following on from the previous post whose business did she try to destroy or is that the fillers episode?
Yes, first class recap. Yes, #fillergate when she tried with all her might to ruin that girl even though she wrote to her saying she didn’t follow the aftercare. That wasn’t bad enough - her bestie Kiera & sidekick in the whole texting scandal (but hi, what a woman our Kiera is) then went to get her fillers done a few weeks later to the same girl & ripped the back out of Toni. Honestly - it’s always a warning sign when someone has no best female friends who are with them regularly like our Toni.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Any budding journalists on here? 🧐 The lies about the products need exposed. She’s a con woman!!!! This is absolutely disgusting!!!!!!

McElhinneys need to remove all that crap from their store before the backlash.

Last edited:

irishsmile

So sharing a post about telling the truth!!! I honestly think she needs mental help. She really doesn't appreciate what she has, I would love to have even 1 coat, instead of walking around freezing because I cant afford one! My hubby lost his job due to covid so we really appreciate every penny that we have. It might not be the biggest Christmas but at least my children know they are loved and wanted and not an inconvenience

Attachments

• Heart

Monzomom

50% off all CMB products, I'm sure all the people that have purchased off her the last few days will be pissed off at that! Even at 50 % off you are still making money Toni as it costs you pennies to ship over on a slow boat from china! Is this price decrease because you have your website up and running and we cant have all those card payments amounting into x amount of pounds for the tax man to get his hands on??

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
She’s a disgrace. I’ve never seen anything like it. She lies in her bed all day, eats her meals there, doesn’t wash herself, doesn’t cook for her family, doesn’t clean the house, what exactly is her contribution to the running of that house or parenting of her children? More fool Paul for letting her away with it!!!!

Ok, she’s not feeling well at the minute after complications from unnecessary surgery - but there’s always something with her. Always some reason she’s lying in bed and not being a mother.

I know you don’t read here Toni - but just in the off chance you do - get out of your bed and do some activities in the house with your children. Yes you can’t go anywhere but there’s plenty you could be doing with them instead of lying in bed!!!! This is a scary enough time for us all - never mind young children. Don’t have their lasting memories of you being lying in your bed a dirty slob. Pull yourself together woman 🤦🏻‍♀️

VioletBear

VIP Member
Did anyone see the photo she had up of her Paul and MM and Paul was wearing a beige blazer and trousers with white T-shirt and huge whiter than white trainers...I thought it was a piss take

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I actually find it fascinating that she believes her own lies - and then expects everyone else to believe them - despite showing the opposite on her stories. A psychiatrist would have a field day studying thon.

She broke every rule going - they don’t apply to her though as she’s so important - but she likes to lecture everyone who’s much less important than her on sticking to the rules. I do find her amusing 🤣

Catch yourself on and get out of your bed, rare your weins and run your house you big lazy bitch! Stick your affirmations where the sun don’t shine 😉

• Haha

Irishcharmer

VIP Member
Even the number of photos on her phone is excessive. I'd say a good 70% of them are the view from her bed and the other 30% of her crying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

pgtips81

Maybe I'm incorrect but I'm pretty sure patch tests are close contact and that restrictions don't end until tomorrow, but I expect nothing less of the Covid Queen

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Paul quoted a girl I know £100 call out fee for bridal makeup - distance was 20
miles from their home. The girl decided to get ready at the venue and the day before the wedding she rang to confirm times etc. She asked what the call out fee would now be to the venue - less than 10 miles from their home. Paul muted the call and came back with a fee of £200!!!!! It was the day before the girls wedding so she had no option but to pay it. Devious, greedy c**ts the pair of them 😠

• Wow
  • Angry

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Christ, yous have little to do slagging off a girl on here. Just let her get on with it.
So you think because she has a large following covidtonia should be able to do what she wants?
If she shut her mouth, stayed at home and followed the guidelines rather than doing as she pleases and preaching to her 44k followers to follow the rules then nobody would say anything about her

• Haha

pgtips81

I just got blocked on Instagram for querying the ingredients in the products, what amazing customer service

• Wow
  • Haha

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
I think that butchers is terrible for doing that, there is people starving in this town, that have nothing, they should be gifting that meat to a family in need,

Unlike that greedy, selfish bitch,
Boycott Higgins

I'm fuming

• Heart