Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money mad. I meant to say "need" the money. They are just greedy. Her sitting in £200 pyjamas at 5 in the evening showing off her new dining "room" looking like skeletor. When people can't heat their homes or feed themselves adequately
Looking like skeletor 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain what exactly she did to her clients and the falling out with her sister. I can’t find the goss !!!! She infuriates me wouldn’t know a hard days work if it smacked her in her boxtoxed face !

Reactions: 1
Money mad. I meant to say "need" the money. They are just greedy. Her sitting in £200 pyjamas at 5 in the evening showing off her new dining "room" looking like skeletor. When people can't heat their homes or feed themselves adequately
Her that claims she's not materialistic 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her that claims she's not materialistic 🤥🤥🤥🤥
You cannot ask for and boast about £200 pyjamas and NOT be materialistic!!!!! I’m sorry but who the hell needs that in their life?

She’s a head 🤣

Can someone explain what exactly she did to her clients and the falling out with her sister. I can’t find the goss !!!! She infuriates me wouldn’t know a hard days work if it smacked her in her boxtoxed face !
I’m sure the tattlers will help me out here, I’ll try to explain as best my memory serves me.

She doesn’t speak to her older (I think) sister as there was a family fallout. I’m not quite sure of all the details, I believe there’s loads to it - Toni has aired this on her stories so I’m not making this up - but the sister accused their father of being a paedophile (yes Toni discussed this on her Instagram stories). I believe Toni accused her sister of harassment and the case went to court a while back. I think the sister also accused Toni of keeping in with their parents as Toni’s mother is due to come into a large amount of compensation as a victim of the contaminated blood scandal.

Fast forward....... towards the end of 2019 Toni was hosting one of her master class events in the Everglades hotel and allegedly the sister threatened to show up and ruin the event. Toni was prepared and had security etc (apparently) but the sister didn’t show.

The following week, messages allegedly sent by Toni (text messages etc) were leaked. These messages were extremely nasty in nature, ridiculing brides she had worked for, other clients and colleagues. She was particularly vile about one brides physical appearance. Toni initially denied having anything to do with these and went on several crying rants on her stories about this - but the fallout was so bad she had to admit her involvement. She used every excuse in the book to absolve herself of responsibility but the damage was done. Toni accused her sister of trying to ruin her by leaking these messages. Although rumour has it the leak was one of her “besties”, Kiera 🤷🏻‍♀️

Toni swore she was leaving Derry for good blah blah blah, had a boob job and was back on social media a few weeks later.

I know I’ve forgotten loads of details, tattlers help me out.......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Paul needs reported if he's working,,, you cannot mix / enter anyone home,
Is he really that thick???

As for covid gallagher sitting like something out of Dallas, She's panicking about her Chinese tat with brexit

She'll probably make an exclusive announcement live from the dining room throne , that, she had difference of opinion with the manufacturer lol

Someone is getting sarcastic
Toni your a dose

Look at what you've done to those brides, you told someone to jump the bridge, you are heartless

• Wow
Shes at it again telling people she hasn't washed in a week and is not shamed about it. The stench coming from her must be vile the dirty brute imagine the smell of them £100 pound bed sheets and £200 pound pjs. Jesus

• Haha
  • Sick
Shes at it again telling people she hasn't washed in a week and is not shamed about it. The stench coming from her must be vile the dirty brute imagine the smell of them £100 pound bed sheets and £200 pound pjs. Jesus
Am eating 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You could have all the money in the world and still couldn't buy class!! Noone cares about your 'silk' pj's that were 200 quid. Toni go out into your front street, see the houses to the right and left of you, there's probably people in there worrying where their next bite of food is coming from! Stop with the gloating! You bring all the drama upon yourself. If you weren't such a self centred twit then maybe, just maybe people may not give you so much grief! But then sure it's Tonio, likes to be the centre of attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she's not washing herself, is the kids even being washed? Looked after properly, she admits that there's weeks that the electric meter beeps, as it's running out,,

She said ages ago, that someone reported her to social service's for her having video's of her son on social media, that she was livid and, how dare someone question her ability to being the best mum to those kids,

She's a dangerous piece of work

Wait for the next live. Her crying claiming she's being trolled,, pity party for 1

You could have all the money in the world and still couldn't buy class!! Noone cares about your 'silk' pj's that were 200 quid. Toni go out into your front street, see the houses to the right and left of you, there's probably people in there worrying where their next bite of food is coming from! Stop with the gloating! You bring all the drama upon yourself. If you weren't such a self centred twit then maybe, just maybe people may not give you so much grief! But then sure it's Tonio, likes to be the centre of attention!
She probably never has spoken a word to her neighbours, She's far to high and mighty

Reactions: 3
You cannot ask for and boast about £200 pyjamas and NOT be materialistic!!!!! I’m sorry but who the hell needs that in their life?

She’s a head 🤣

I’m sure the tattlers will help me out here, I’ll try to explain as best my memory serves me.

She doesn’t speak to her older (I think) sister as there was a family fallout. I’m not quite sure of all the details, I believe there’s loads to it - Toni has aired this on her stories so I’m not making this up - but the sister accused their father of being a paedophile (yes Toni discussed this on her Instagram stories). I believe Toni accused her sister of harassment and the case went to court a while back. I think the sister also accused Toni of keeping in with their parents as Toni’s mother is due to come into a large amount of compensation as a victim of the contaminated blood scandal.

Fast forward....... towards the end of 2019 Toni was hosting one of her master class events in the Everglades hotel and allegedly the sister threatened to show up and ruin the event. Toni was prepared and had security etc (apparently) but the sister didn’t show.

The following week, messages allegedly sent by Toni (text messages etc) were leaked. These messages were extremely nasty in nature, ridiculing brides she had worked for, other clients and colleagues. She was particularly vile about one brides physical appearance. Toni initially denied having anything to do with these and went on several crying rants on her stories about this - but the fallout was so bad she had to admit her involvement. She used every excuse in the book to absolve herself of responsibility but the damage was done. Toni accused her sister of trying to ruin her by leaking these messages. Although rumour has it the leak was one of her “besties”, Kiera 🤷🏻‍♀️

Toni swore she was leaving Derry for good blah blah blah, had a boob job and was back on social media a few weeks later.

She’s a head 🤣

does anyone have the comments etc that she had sent out?

I remember her saying she was leaving but I had missed why? My cousin messaged her being nice when she was visiting family over the first lockdown and said something like maybe don’t post this cause it’s not allowed and just got abuse back. And she was genuinely being nice thinking Toni HRH didn’t know the rules

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Couldn't agree more. I live beside them. Creggan is one of the most socioeconomic deprived areas in NI and there she is in her £200 PJs and showing her 'OCD' in buying multiples of everything. Some children won't get a hot dinner because schools are shut but sure, who is she to care? Mouthpiece.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Apparently she lied about the whole drama with her sister, she said her sister threaten to land at the event. There was no security ,
Toni thought by saying that, it would diffuse the fact that she was caught slagging people off, and then the messages where leaked, by her bff kiera,,,

She'll be on crying shortly, there's a car on fire in creggan, how everything revolves around her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently she lied about the whole drama with her sister, she said her sister threaten to land at the event. There was no security ,
Toni thought by saying that, it would diffuse the fact that she was caught slagging people off, and then the messages where leaked, by her bff kiera,,,

She'll be on crying shortly, there's a car on fire in creggan, how everything revolves around her
Someone shot. Again 🙄

Reactions: 1

The only things she says that I believe:

That she’s all fur coat no knickers (🤢)
That she doesn’t wash (why would you say that?)

Don’t believe any other word she utters.

Maybe it’s just me - but recalling the scandal and how it all unfolded still makes me laugh 😂 was so entertaining and so satisfying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mind it was the day she was meeting Rod Stewart that the messages were leaked. Fair play to whoever did it cause they got the smelly yoke well! She loves Rod more than her wains 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder does Kiera know so much that Toni is afraid to fall out with her
Of course she does sure toni has fell out with most of Derry no one likes her besides all the ball lickers that write on her instagram posts oh you got this you can do it writing that under a post that she told people she just washed herself after a week probably 2 weeks cause she tells lies

• Haha
Reactions: 4