Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Recap CMB as per tattle rules:

Colour Me Bootiful aka Antonia/Toni

Make up artist from Derry, owner of “The parlour” beauty salon.

Wife of perfect Paul, her long suffering slave who seems to do everything for her except wash her.

Mother of two children whose lives are inappropriately over shared on social media.

Had weight loss surgery a few ears ago which made her a better person 🙄

Became embroiled in a scandal of her own making when text messages she had sent, slagging off brides, clients and colleagues were leaked over social media around November 2019. Initially denied all involvement, claiming they were malicious and fake but eventually threw a pity party admitting involvement but used every excuse under the sun to minimise her responsibility for her own behaviour. (It was before the weight loss surgery which transformed her body and personality after all.) Tiny tears had competition!

Swore she was leaving Derry, going off social media etc etc.

However, cue 2020, breast reduction surgery and big comeback to Derry and social media! A sigh of relief was heard for miles around!!!

2020 brought inspirational quotes galore and complete self exoneration by Toni.

During lockdown she has bestowed her gag inducing lack of culinary skills on her followers. Galavanted around IKEA, The Range, Homesense and all other non essential shops for her essential purchases which include fake plants and grass, garden furniture and room spray to disguise her unwashed sheets.

Preached to the masses about following rules as she has vulnerable family members whilst breaking every rule there was.

Can’t spell to save herself and doesn’t speak English that well either.

Hypocrisy and irony are completely lost on her but she loves a motivational/inspirational quote depicting the opposite of what she actually does 🤦🏼‍♀️

Weighs in on politics and social issues around the world - particularly America - despite being completely uneducated on facts of the matter.

Openly admitted on social media to not washing her hair for weeks on end and to not washing her face for a week 🤢

Is completely incapable of performing any basic household task and almost had a breakdown when her husband contracted Covid and she had to look after her own weins and keep the house running. Perfect Paul had to leave his sick bed to save the day! Tears and snotters all over the ‘gram!

Has “designed” and “created” her own makeup brush and makeup line which is nothing but Ali express tat with a horrendous markup - packaged in her own house and sold in a department store in Donegal 😱

Uses the main bathroom in her house to store thousands of pounds worth of unworn clothes in bin bags and sells expired makeup on depop.

Loves a cry in front of the camera - a la Betty Davis, swears like a trooper and doesn’t read tattle 🤣

Anything else? She really keeps us haters entertained. The gift that keeps on giving is our Toni.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Instaluva18

Well what a pantomine that was last year! I hear she is starring in a new one this year called "Antonia and her seven coronas"

There will be show memorabilia sold also in the parlour such as t-shirts stating "I went to get my eyebrows done and all I brought back was this lousy corona" and "a pandemic never stopped me going to the range" and "Positive Paul tours the Derry Walls"

Also a rendition of the Fairytale of Antonia will be sang

"when you first did my brows on that cold winters eve, you promised me corona was waiting for me" 🎊

All donations on the night will be given to the charity the most close to Antonias heart known as Ali Express!! & Help for hoarders 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Bfmvtasha

Lunch was about 700 kcal and the fry for dinner would have been 2000 kcal. Shocking. MM has put on loads of weight too and it’s not a bit wonder with the shite she is being fed. Poor wee girl doesn’t stand a chance
Ah now leave MM outta that with the weight gain. Saying things like that on a child can definitely impact on them and fuck up their mental health. I wouldn’t sure as hell like to see someone say my daughter has put on weight and knowing my daughter might be in here reading everything. Don’t care about Toni as she’s bringing it on herself but not the child.

Reactions: 28

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
I honestly don't think gransha would take her, paul is to blame too, It's disgusting behaviour,
That girl isn't normal

She slags everyone that enters the salon
She did a wee girl's formal make-up, the wee girl who was from the countryside, was so excited to have her make-up done, the wee girl was accompanied with her mum,
Now, Toni said what are you wearing the girl replied my dress is blue, do you think blue eyeshadow would be nice?
Toni done her make-up the girl got her coat her mum paid, whilst they turned their back to leave
'Toni said did you see the state of her make-up, that blue was bogging.....

My opinion of this situation, as your meant to be a make-up artist, you should have advised that girl, if you didn't agree with the blue eyeshadow
But, at the end of the day, that wee girl left your salon feeling like shit because of you. You ruined her formal. As you did with bride's !
Vile, rotten, horrible person
Gone go buy blue cushions, that make you happy for all of five minutes

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I’m not a Toni fan, but I don’t like all this oh I can’t afford stuff and I work lark! I work 48 hrs a week and can’t afford things but fair fucks to others that work less and can afford more.
I work hard and I’m fortunate to be able to treat myself to nice things occasionally - which I’m very grateful for. I’m extremely aware that others are not in as fortunate a position though - but Toni has zero awareness or care for anyone else’s circumstances.

Personally speaking, with Toni it’s a combination of things that annoy me. The way she spends money is like it’s burning a hole in her pocket. She buys multiples of everything and is so greedy. She’s spoilt rotten and appreciates nothing. She “finds” designer bags and shoes bought to her as presents, stuffed in a cupboard years later - appreciated them so much she forgot about them! She throws gifted jewellery in a disused bathroom, finds unworn clothes with labels on them in bin bags, the list goes on.

Her greed and lack of respect disgusts me - and she unashamedly plasters it all over social media. She flaunts it deliberately to satisfy her narcissist ego “look at me and what I can afford”. She professes to be caring of others but she is so bad hearted and begrudging she cannot hide it.

I can only speak for myself, but I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who is disgusted by her excessive behaviour.

Reactions: 21

Instaluva18

I really think Toni lives in a fantasy life. If she wants that big house in the country she needs to wise up and save up!

This woman has champagne taste on lemonade wages I think. Myself and my husband have worked for everything we have, and bought our house last year but we had sacrafices made and had to work hard to make it happen. A trip to Primark or Matalan does just the trick when I can afford a treat.

Money can't buy you happiness and my dunnes stores coat looks just as good as hers! If my husband came back to me with a pair of 200 pound pyjamas I'd be sick with him.

He bought me a few things from penny's last week and I think the world of him. We're at a place now where he is able to get me nice things but I know how to shop wisely and you always have to save for a rainy day.

I think Toni thinks all these material things will make her a better person and make people want to be like her.....couldnt think of anything worse to be honest.

As I said before you can't can't stick flowers in an asshole and call it a vase😐👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

xo_caz_xo

"He's trying to see my face past my phone"
THEN PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE AND INTERACT WITH YOUR SON 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
I honestly feel like contacting Higgins and asking are they donating meat charitably also. Its so obscene to be gifting that ratbag meat when she is clearly well off and can afford her own when people are sitting with nothing. Actually nothing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Nosey89

I’ve rang Dublin and Belfast airports to inform them absolute joke putting people at risk for her own selfish needs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Preened

“I’m a sucker for having things organised”....show us your hoarders bathroom again!

• Haha

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Paul has no choice but to try to appease her. You have no idea the level of toxic that a narcissist has. His life would not be worth living if he did not dance to her tune. There’s no manning up to be done here. It’s her way or lose your children, house and everything you’ve worked for. He is an enabler, yes, but that’s what he has to do to have any kind of living with this woman. There’s no sitting down and taking to her, no normal conversation that would be had in any marriage. He has to play her game by her rules.
This is just awful 😭😭, he has lots of rights and she couldn't cope with the kids herself as we all know.
She actually makes me feel sick, aye didn't see her mum for 3 weeks, I wish it was only 3 weeks I haven't seen my mum and you Antonio are part of the reason the rest of us aren't getting to see our elderly/vulnerable parents you absolutely selfish bitch of a woman, swanning off to God knows where for unnecessary surgery with a husband who had covid and not quarantining when you came back but hey sure, as long as you are OK fuck everyone else

And another thing no amount of surgery is gonna make you beautiful when you are ugly inside and all those inspirational quotes doesn't change the person you are

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bfmvtasha

I am seriously in one of my moods this night well all day but it’s getting on top of me tonight. She cry’s poviety and is financially struggling. Bitch fucking please if you knew really what it was like I’m sure you’d definitely wouldn’t be acting all the high and mighty with what you got done in your house etc. I’m out of work, moved houses had to start from scratch have another baby on the way and can’t even rub pennies together. I never once asked for help of anyone, if I saw something for free I asked but this was for my kids needs not mines and tonight I got a knock to the door with a hamper and it actually brought me to tears and I thanked them and cried some more. So toni get a grip and stop acting the cunt now

• Heart

pickypatsy

Jesus but I'd actually love to slap her. She now thinks shes better than everyone cause she's lost her weight. On trying to say she wasn't being condescending well actually while watching it I thought she Def was being condescending. Then on to cover her ass cause Paul told her the way she was coming across was wrong. Plus spoofer is not right in the context she's using it. She is one ignorant uneducated chav. Plus I don't believe a quarter of the money made will be given to the make a wish foundation. She's to much of a greedy mare to see past the next crushed velvet headboard

• Heart