Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some call for an Apple Watch. How many steps can you do from your bed. Also their diet is atrocious 😨
Their diet is shocking especially when shes had weight loss surgery.

She's on the tap again, what butchers will gift them free meat pack,

How many days/nights has she been wearing those same pyjamas?

Fresh pair every night
She is. Im surprised she didn't tag Higgins to be honest lol.

Them pyjamas must stink. 200 quid for them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t have the healthiest of diets myself but hers really is disgusting. She must have been stalking LMD again to make those grilled wraps 🤣🤣🤣

Her niece over at her house too, what size of bubble is that exactly? The moron posts it to stories too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think her niece lives with her parents so she's probably including her in their bubble, the diet is absolutely horrendous especially for someone who had weightless surgery

Reactions: 2
Lunch was about 700 kcal and the fry for dinner would have been 2000 kcal. Shocking. MM has put on loads of weight too and it’s not a bit wonder with the shite she is being fed. Poor wee girl doesn’t stand a chance

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Lunch was about 700 kcal and the fry for dinner would have been 2000 kcal. Shocking. MM has put on loads of weight too and it’s not a bit wonder with the shite she is being fed. Poor wee girl doesn’t stand a chance
Ah now leave MM outta that with the weight gain. Saying things like that on a child can definitely impact on them and duck up their mental health. I wouldn’t sure as hell like to see someone say my daughter has put on weight and knowing my daughter might be in here reading everything. Don’t care about Toni as she’s bringing it on herself but not the child.

Reactions: 28
A1
Ah now leave MM outta that with the weight gain. Saying things like that on a child can definitely impact on them and duck up their mental health. I wouldn’t sure as hell like to see someone say my daughter has put on weight and knowing my daughter might be in here reading everything. Don’t care about Toni as she’s bringing it on herself but not the child.
I agree with this, don't bring the kids into it.

I don't think MM Is big at all, she's just at that age where girls develop and it comes off them again, it's normal development

Reactions: 11
Shocked at all on this I didn’t know d half of it! New follower n liked her but she never ever replies to any messages which is bit rude she ignores most comments on pics n all mails to not very engaging with followers can’t believe about d brides
Sure did you not see the video doing the rounds about a year ago of the girl impersonating her... she was crying and trying to justify why she couldn’t possibly reply to messages because she is a makeup artist, a mum, a wife, a daughter, a brand ambassador and there is no way she can answer any messages or engage with her followers at all. It used to say on her Instagram page I DO NOT REPLY TO DM’s obviously she’s too busy for all that, as long as you buy her tat, that’s her happy... for a minute!!!

Reactions: 5
I think Toni is a bad example on so many levels to anyone who looks up to her, her daughter included.

Toni took the easy way out and had gastric surgery to lose weight. Since her weight loss she has had a very unhealthy lifestyle between her poor diet and the fact she appears to do little to no exercise whatsoever. I think she owes it to herself and her family to do better - but she won’t because she is lazy. Simple as that.

I’m not looking to moderate comments or curtail anyone’s expression of their opinion, but I think discussing a child’s body image on a platform such as this is potentially very harmful.

Sure did you not see the video doing the rounds about a year ago of the girl impersonating her... she was crying and trying to justify why she couldn’t possibly reply to messages because she is a makeup artist, a mum, a wife, a daughter, a brand ambassador and there is no way she can answer any messages or engage with her followers at all. It used to say on her Instagram page I DO NOT REPLY TO DM’s obviously she’s too busy for all that, as long as you buy her tat, that’s her happy... for a minute!!!
Those impressions were bang on and hilarious 😂 Toni threw the biggest pity party ever though and ensured the girl got so much hate directed at her for the impressions. The truth hurts I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think Toni is a bad example on so many levels to anyone who looks up to her, her daughter included.

Toni took the easy way out and had gastric surgery to lose weight. Since her weight loss she has had a very unhealthy lifestyle between her poor diet and the fact she appears to do little to no exercise whatsoever. I think she owes it to herself and her family to do better - but she won’t because she is lazy. Simple as that.

I’m not looking to moderate comments or curtail anyone’s expression of their opinion, but I think discussing a child’s body image on a platform such as this is potentially very harmful.
Totally agree I don't think the kids should be discussed on this at all about anything

She mentioned on her live that mm gets wages for when she works in the salon,
Ah, hello, She's 12 ffs, running around with false nails and fake tan, Toni she's a bit young,,

Also, how many is in your bubble ?

Jesus christ, woman, people are dying,, Are you that self centred and Fecking stupid.

Also, she has to read her messages, she comes on with the award winning performance, tears and all

Aye that’s right ‘I DO NOT REPLY TO DMs’ yet she always seemed to sniff out any remotely negative ones and either put the cry on over them or get so nasty and defensive about them.

Aye that’s right ‘I DO NOT REPLY TO DMs’ yet she always seemed to sniff out any remotely negative ones and either put the cry on over them or get so nasty and defensive about them.
And the DMs offering freebies. She never missed those

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She mustn’t have got out of that bed today, still in the same pjs too 🤢

I get that lockdown brings out the slob in us all but how do you parent from your bed?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
"He's trying to see my face past my phone"
THEN PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE AND INTERACT WITH YOUR SON 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That poor wee boy, is clearly looking for her attention, oh, but, Toni, has to stick a camera in his face,

• Sad
Reactions: 9