Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And no mask on the girl putting the tree topper on. She should call herself covid me bootiful at this rate. Such a head!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I really don't know how she is getting away with it, makes me so angry when businesses who have abided by every rule cant open

Reactions: 2
Nah hi. Kettle calling pot black 🙄🥴
I know for a fact he went into a retail establishment (I'll leave out the name) the same day they announced he had COVID. So either he knew he was already positive or he was awaiting results. Either way he should have been in the house. He also took off his mask while there and failed to let them know he was positive. They found out on Instagram. And she is preaching this bullshit. The hypocrisy is ridiculous!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I know for a fact he went into a retail establishment (I'll leave out the name) the same day they announced he had COVID. So either he knew he was already positive or he was awaiting results. Either way he should have been in the house. He also took off his mask while there and failed to let them know he was positive. They found out on Instagram. And she is preaching this bullshit. The hypocrisy is ridiculous!!!
The two of them care about no one but themselves, must be nearly time for another scandal 😂

Reactions: 3
Well what a pantomine that was last year! I hear she is starring in a new one this year called "Antonia and her seven coronas"

There will be show memorabilia sold also in the parlour such as t-shirts stating "I went to get my eyebrows done and all I brought back was this lousy corona" and "a pandemic never stopped me going to the range" and "Positive Paul tours the Derry Walls"

Also a rendition of the Fairytale of Antonia will be sang

"when you first did my brows on that cold winters eve, you promised me corona was waiting for me" 🎊

All donations on the night will be given to the charity the most close to Antonias heart known as Ali Express!! & Help for hoarders 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Well what a pantomine that was last year! I hear she is starring in a new one this year called "Antonia and her seven coronas"

There will be show memorabilia sold also in the parlour such as t-shirts stating "I went to get my eyebrows done and all I brought back was this lousy corona" and "a pandemic never stopped me going to the range" and "Positive Paul tours the Derry Walls"

Also a rendition of the Fairytale of Antonia will be sang

"when you first did my brows on that cold winters eve, you promised me corona was waiting for me" 🎊

All donations on the night will be given to the charity the most close to Antonias heart known as Ali Express!! & Help for hoarders 😂😂
This is bloody brilliant 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I recently bought these as a gift to someone and can confirm they are £239 but have 30% off at the minute..but thankfully my husband and I have been fortunate enough to have worked whole way through covid..Shes crying about being worried about finances yet can pay this for pyjamas.
I hope Higgins realise that most families would love to have this extra money to spend when they are giving her free meat

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Seriously considering investing in Chinese tat to sell next year cause atm I can't afford a pair of pj's and a thong out of primark never mind bleeping silk pj's! Now, I do not care what people buy, its the sheer hypocrisy of it all... Cry they have no money..still stand by my opinion that the 2 of them are deluded!!

Reactions: 6
Well now did u ever hear such horse tit. When I was creating my lip gloss I wanted the best ingredients.... Only thing she created was a new Ali express account

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9