Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus but I'd actually love to slap her. She now thinks shes better than everyone cause she's lost her weight. On trying to say she wasn't being condescending well actually while watching it I thought she Def was being condescending. Then on to cover her ass cause Paul told her the way she was coming across was wrong. Plus spoofer is not right in the context she's using it. She is one ignorant uneducated chav. Plus I don't believe a quarter of the money made will be given to the make a wish foundation. She's to much of a greedy mare to see past the next crushed velvet headboard

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus but I'd actually love to slap her. She now thinks shes better than everyone cause she's lost her weight. On trying to say she wasn't being condescending well actually while watching it I thought she Def was being condescending. Then on to cover her ass cause Paul told her the way she was coming across was wrong. Plus spoofer is not right in the context she's using it. She is one ignorant uneducated chav. Plus I don't believe a quarter of the money made will be given to the make a wish foundation. She's to much of a greedy mare to see past the next crushed velvet headboard
Very condescending. The language she still uses to describe her bigger clothes and being bigger is disgusting and derogatory. As someone who wears those sizes I would be affronted to buy from her. She has serious body issues and definitely sees fat as bad.... She's an asshole standing crying in her expensive pyjamas in her chavvy council house

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You'd think she would have had a shower, instead of just changing her pyjamas ffs, she must stink

Reactions: 5
She totally disgusts me. The obsession with spending and then she's now on the beg for everyone else to buy her tat for charity. Maybe stop being so selfish, spending on yourself and take that money and donate it directly to charity. They would get so much more then. Dose of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I physically couldn’t watch her stories today. She’s vile. Turning on the waterworks 🙄 Just duck up Toni. You’re hateful!

The way she writes and the language she uses just hurts my brain 🤯

I’ve said it before but she genuinely seems to think by losing weight she has become a better person 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s deluded! Perhaps she stopped using the negative language towards herself but she clearly still feels that way about larger people. I’m fat myself - and no I’m not jealous of you Toni - I just find you revolting 🤮

• Heart
I physically couldn’t watch her stories today. She’s vile. Turning on the waterworks 🙄 Just duck up Toni. You’re hateful!

The way she writes and the language she uses just hurts my brain 🤯

I’ve said it before but she genuinely seems to think by losing weight she has become a better person 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s deluded! Perhaps she stopped using the negative language towards herself but she clearly still feels that way about larger people. I’m fat myself - and no I’m not jealous of you Toni - I just find you revolting 🤮
I honestly think shes even worse now shes lost the weight, thinking shes better than everyone who is bigger than her now. She looks so ill, like does she honestly think she looks good now shes thin 🤦‍♀️
She is a miserable fucker and hopefully everyone is starting to see behind her mask.

She is ill. She can't get out of bed ffs. She's always lying about stewing in her own filth. Id rather be fat and bleeping happy than thin and as miserable as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How much clothing does someone who doesn't wash or dress need? Its vile the amount of stuff she has. And she looks awful... Losing weight and all the cosmetic work including botox and fillers has done nothing but age her. Shes vile

So tell me how you couldn’t sleep if your wardrobe wasn’t arranged from sleeveless to long sleeved, yet you can have a house full of hoarded stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf has she done with her house? Those colours do not go together and the mirror and mirrored furniture are trashy not classy

Reactions: 4
She didn’t really loose all the weight she paid for surgery because she clearly had no control over her mouth she still has a shocking diet
On the clothes and sizes she has hurt a lot of people with them words
And her ocd shopping like who has money for that

Reactions: 9
She didn’t really loose all the weight she paid for surgery because she clearly had no control over her mouth she still has a shocking diet
On the clothes and sizes she has hurt a lot of people with them words
And her ocd shopping like who has money for that
This. She's talking as if she worked herself into the ground in the gym and stuck to a strict diet. Making other people feel bad about themselves.

Reactions: 6
Wtf has she done with her house? Those colours do not go together and the mirror and mirrored furniture are trashy not classy
Naw the blue is so out of place. Its bogging looking. And just too much

New here,is it true she doesn't wash? I've read it here several times
Yeah it's true. She has gloated that she has gone 3 weeks between hair washes. She doesn't wash her body and thinks its relatable that shes a dirty witch. She lazy and disgusting and would lie on her ass all day if she could

• Sick
Naw the blue is so out of place. Its bogging looking. And just too much

Yeah it's true. She has gloated that she has gone 3 weeks between hair washes. She doesn't wash her body and thinks its relatable that shes a dirty witch. She lazy and disgusting and would lie on her ass all day if she could
Good god 🤮

Yes to this all day long!!! 🤗

She makes no secret of it. Almost boasts about not washing her hair and face and always looks rotten 🤢
Jesus christ 🤮

Reactions: 2
I know years and years ago when she was a somewhat respected and busy bridal makeup artist she had quite a large fee on herself but how on earth can she justify spending that much money or things. They must be in debt to there eyeballs.
honestly in a way I feel for her as she has to buy excessive stuff, have weight loss surgery then more surgery 😩 like where does it end?

No doubt I will be seen as jealous and all that but seriously fit her better to spend money bulk buying therapy sessions for herself but she need to want help before it will do any good 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7