Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awk naw naw naw!!!! On the beg for a Christmas bloody bauble now too 😭😭 lord give me strength this day!

Reactions: 5
She's a selfish, selfish witch, surely she can use the internet, on the beg to get them for free,,,,

See she got her nails done,

Reactions: 2
Dying to write a suggestion telling her to use google or facebook market instead of being a big beg on toast ... but then i would just get attacked and i couldn't handle that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow her a while back when I saw Paul hack a silverside with a dull knife and boil it for hours in a bottle of wine that was ‘gifted’ from Primose. Still like hearing what she’s up to the odd time on tattle though! 😂x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Dying to write a suggestion telling her to use google or facebook market instead of being a big beg on toast ... but then i would just get attacked and i couldn't handle that 😂
You can’t risk getting blocked and missing the pantomime 🎭 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I’m a sucker for having things organised”....show us your hoarders bathroom again!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe I'm incorrect but I'm pretty sure patch tests are close contact and that restrictions don't end until tomorrow, but I expect nothing less of the Covid Queen

Reactions: 11
duck sake you would think for someone who suffered so badly with covid he would be extra cautious 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ i only got a mild hit of it and am now tit feared of touching anything without wiping it first. And her ladyship ranting about respecting rules etc and then plasters that in her stories, is she actually okay in the head?

This one can’t be serious? If you’ve been around a positive case, please stay away? 😂😂 I swear it’s better she’s getting!! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I do believe the woman is totally deranged! Like there has to be something actuslly wrong with her, noone can be that clueless.. I sincerely hope these fuckers are caught and taught a lesson! Perfect Paul doesn't need a mask either I see 🤔🙄 2 thick as duck twats!!

She's a head, I hope she gets caught and fined

@Bfmvtasha sure Queen Toni of Creggan has a different set of rules to us commoners
Please be upstanding for her Royal Highness 👑Queen Toni of the parlour, breaker of all Covid rules, the unwashed, hypocrite extraordinaire 😂

Aw she’s not wise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11