Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The decorations 🙈

Its like she’s trying to convince herself that she’s better than everyone else by having MORE. Another example of her greed.

It’s so tacky, she really has no taste.

Reactions: 7
It's awful looking, fake as f**k, bit like her. Poor Paul probably tortured to get it done for her,

Reactions: 4
Bit of the Hyacinth Bucket about her. She just can't help being vulgar and showing off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And now she’s getting the Christmas food for free!!!! Absolute disgrace when there are so many who won’t even be able to afford a microwave meal on Christmas Day 🤬🤬 I would love to give her a piece of my mind to her face only I’m staying in London for Christmas so as to not bring covid to my parents. She really is a dose of crap 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Can't decide if Toni is more up her own hole or if Higgins are further up there 🥴 so sickening she no more needs it than the man in the moon. Should be ashamed of themselves. She will gladly take it too the greedy witch.

And now she’s getting the Christmas food for free!!!! Absolute disgrace when there are so many who won’t even be able to afford a microwave meal on Christmas Day 🤬🤬 I would love to give her a piece of my mind to her face only I’m staying in London for Christmas so as to not bring covid to my parents. She really is a dose of crap 🤬
Can't believe they are gifting this muppet free meat, bloody disgrace

Reactions: 4
This is what i despise about alot instagrammers, they get so much gifted to them especially food items and they rub it in everyones faces and half of it will probably go to waste anyways.
Why couldn't she just turn down the offer and say that there may be someone else in actual need of a food hamper and maybe do a private giveaway to nominated families etc. It's all take take take and no give with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think that butchers is terrible for doing that, there is people starving in this town, that have nothing, they should be gifting that meat to a family in need,

Unlike that greedy, selfish witch,
Boycott Higgins

I'm fuming

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think that butchers is terrible for doing that, there is people starving in this town, that have nothing, they should be gifting that meat to a family in need,

Unlike that greedy, selfish witch,
Boycott Higgins

I'm fuming
Agree I will buy nothing from them from now on, cannot believe they rewarded a person who broke every covid rule going and cannot cook

Reactions: 12
Higgins butchers can duck off!

Why they think gifting her meat is good advertising is beyond me. Her attempts at cooking it turned my stomach.

Sharing that on her story is just stoking the fire for the “haters” and feeding her narcissistic ego. She’ll be reading these posts laughing to herself.

Toni, you’re revolting 🤮

This is what i despise about alot instagrammers, they get so much gifted to them especially food items and they rub it in everyones faces and half of it will probably go to waste anyways.
Why couldn't she just turn down the offer and say that there may be someone else in actual need of a food hamper and maybe do a private giveaway to nominated families etc. It's all take take take and no give with her.
Because that would be a selfless act and the greed in her just wouldn’t allow it. She’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I cant decide if she has actually promoted their meat well this year or not because those dishes looked absolutely disgusting 🤮
Shes always going on about charitable stuff and was on about raising money for charity selling her stuff, did that ever happen?
It would be better PR for Higgins if they donated meat to food hampers or soup kitchens to help folk

• Heart
'Christ is the main part of christmas you know' is it aye? How about giving away all your hoarded shite to charity and turn down all your gifts or even better yet sponser a few familys for kindness of strangers. If your so holy then practice what you preach and give to those who are needy. Full of 💩

Reactions: 14
She honestly makes me feel sick
She had the nativity MADE then asks the guy to take part of it back. Like is she ok 😭
That decor outside is the tackiest thing I have ever seen, it looks absolutely terrible and doesn't even go together so just proves no amount of money(for selling overpriced tat) buys class

She had the nativity MADE then asks the guy to take part of it back. Like is she ok 😭
She should have got it all took back, it looks awful. There are some lovely nativity sets out there and she chose one that looks like a cardboard cut out in a kids book

Reactions: 3
I honestly feel like contacting Higgins and asking are they donating meat charitably also. Its so obscene to be gifting that ratbag meat when she is clearly well off and can afford her own when people are sitting with nothing. Actually nothing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
'Christ is the main part of christmas you know' is it aye? How about giving away all your hoarded shite to charity and turn down all your gifts or even better yet sponser a few familys for kindness of strangers. If your so holy then practice what you preach and give to those who are needy. Full of 💩
100% with you on this 🙌🏼 She’s such a hypocrite it’s actually shocking. I’m mortified she’s putting that nativity thing in the garden. I have never seen worse. The poor neighbours 🙈 and poor MM will be getting tore apart at school over this. Such tack 🤢

Reactions: 9
I'm so angry with Higgins and will never spend a penny there again, surely they could gift this to a more deserving cause..
As for the garden I have never in my life witnessed such tat in the one place..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am seriously in one of my moods this night well all day but it’s getting on top of me tonight. She cry’s poviety and is financially struggling. witch bleeping please if you knew really what it was like I’m sure you’d definitely wouldn’t be acting all the high and mighty with what you got done in your house etc. I’m out of work, moved houses had to start from scratch have another baby on the way and can’t even rub pennies together. I never once asked for help of anyone, if I saw something for free I asked but this was for my kids needs not mines and tonight I got a knock to the door with a hamper and it actually brought me to tears and I thanked them and cried some more. So toni get a grip and stop acting the bleep now

• Heart
Reactions: 18