Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those memories today are the saddest thing I have ever seen, it's like she only has one child, yes I know her son is disabled but I am sure they could find something he enjoys and is suitable for his needs, lots of people take their disabled children on holidays, it's like they can't be bothered

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Those memories today are the saddest thing I have ever seen, it's like she only has one child, yes I know her son is disabled but I am sure they could find something he enjoys and is suitable for his needs, lots of people take their disabled children on holidays, it's like they can't be bothered
Paul can be bothered, she cant. Poor Madisson is an inconvenience for her

Reactions: 5
I actually can’t believe those stories, not one single mention of madison. Ok he might not understand or enjoy Xmas with all the noises and business but for god sake find a way to include him!

Reactions: 2
I actually can’t believe those stories, not one single mention of madison. Ok he might not understand or enjoy Xmas with all the noises and business but for god sake find a way to include him!
He loves mickey mouse so much am sure something could be arranged

Reactions: 2
She wants her children to say she chased after Jesus. Could someone in or near Creggan check on her. They woman is mental. The most selfish vulgar gulpin chases Jesus? Is obscene in her spending her vanity. Keeps and destroys and forgets about valuable freebies that could benefit people in need. The person who speaks bad of the clients funding her lifestyle in they most horrible way chases Jesus? The person who is lazy as sin chases Jesus. The mother who can't be arsed with her weans chases Jesus?

Literally laying on her ass and preaching how good she is. If I lived back in Derry I'd rip her outta that bed

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's beyond me that she can't even be arsed to get out of her bed to have a Sunday lunch with her family. Instead she's by herself being lifted and laid while Paul does the cooking and looking after the kids 😢

It's beyond me that she can't even be arsed to get out of her bed to have a Sunday lunch with her family. Instead she's by herself being lifted and laid while Paul does the cooking and looking after the kids 😢
Its beyond lazy. It's disgusting

Reactions: 4
It's vile, mm is clearly an only child, very sad, Paul needs to have a word with himself, they are a family of four, you don't need expensive trips to make memories,
They have no memories of Madison, very sad, he's excluded, left out for her own benefit and selfishness,, social services have been called on people for less

I think those memories are all a bit of a kick in the teeth for alot of people aswell especially given then circumatances this year, it's almost like she's rubbing it all in peoples faces, like oh look at all the places we've gone and we've done this and that and these places aren't bloody cheap either. Just a bit braggy to me

Reactions: 7
Eating her Sunday dinner in bed. What a lazy bleeping witch that’s embarrassing

Sweet bleeping Jesus, don’t get me wrong my mum did this for me growing up as I wouldn’t eat, but clearly Toni has a mentality age of a child. Can’t cook, clean, wash and clearly has a disorder for lien and being spoilt. Wonder is she in with the learning adult disability team in gransha lakeview

Attachments

The really sad thing is its all out there for everyone to see, when they are older they are going to ask, where is maddisson in these "family" pics

Reactions: 1
Who eats their Sunday dinner in their bed? She’s a hallion.

I find her preaching about Christianity, God and her faith the most hypocritical thing of all. Her actions, attitudes, greed and vanity are not those of a good person. How dare she preach to anyone about kindness.

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over her laying in bed getting everything handed to her, wtf. Paul is totally enabling her. No harm, but if he was my brother I’d be raging I’d tell him to catch himself on. What kind of role model is she to her own daughter? She’d expect to be lifted and laid in her future relationships.

Reactions: 6
Hope Paul didn't want a surprise for Christmas anyway. On the scran for a free/discounted ring 🤦🏻‍♀️