Colour me Bootiful #3 can’t cook, won’t wash & COVID 19, gifted items will never be seen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think Toni lives in a fantasy life. If she wants that big house in the country she needs to wise up and save up!

This woman has champagne taste on lemonade wages I think. Myself and my husband have worked for everything we have, and bought our house last year but we had sacrafices made and had to work hard to make it happen. A trip to Primark or Matalan does just the trick when I can afford a treat.

Money can't buy you happiness and my dunnes stores coat looks just as good as hers! If my husband came back to me with a pair of 200 pound pyjamas I'd be sick with him.

He bought me a few things from penny's last week and I think the world of him. We're at a place now where he is able to get me nice things but I know how to shop wisely and you always have to save for a rainy day.

I think Toni thinks all these material things will make her a better person and make people want to be like her.....couldnt think of anything worse to be honest.

As I said before you can't can't stick flowers in an asshole and call it a vase😐👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m from Donegal and it’s so frustrating to see Toni get so much from McElhinneys. I used to shop quite a bit in McElhinneys however I’ve not bought one thing from them since Toni’s true nature was shown last year. McElhinneys recently posted on stories about support local. What I don’t understand is there is so many local influencers that would really showcase McElhinneys. There’s Gabrielles Diary, she would be a fantastic ambassador for McElhinneys, she’s always supported McElhinneys or Annie Keeney. Instead they’ve Toni which to me makes no sense at all.
Oh and on the Beauty Hall Promoting products, there’s not a hope in hell Sandra would promote Tonis products. Sandra has a bit of class.

Reactions: 10
I’m from Donegal and it’s so frustrating to see Toni get so much from McElhinneys. I used to shop quite a bit in McElhinneys however I’ve not bought one thing from them since Toni’s true nature was shown last year. McElhinneys recently posted on stories about support local. What I don’t understand is there is so many local influencers that would really showcase McElhinneys. There’s Gabrielles Diary, she would be a fantastic ambassador for McElhinneys, she’s always supported McElhinneys or Annie Keeney. Instead they’ve Toni which to me makes no sense at all.
Oh and on the Beauty Hall Promoting products, there’s not a hope in hell Sandra would promote Tonis products. Sandra has a bit of class.
Sandra was all over Toni around this time last year, after the scandal broke and has promoted her products in the past so that’s not true.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice Toni saying her miraculous medal chain was from cooleys? I thought that chain was gifted to her by Callaghan’s when she was BA for them! For she ranted and raved about it that much even bought her mum down and got her one too

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice Toni saying her miraculous medal chain was from cooleys? I thought that chain was gifted to her by Callaghan’s when she was BA for them! For she ranted and raved about it that much even bought her mum down and got her one too
I thought the same when she said it. She got some stuff out of callaghans for her and the ma. At least they had the cop on to get rid of her unlike McElhinneys.

Reactions: 6
aye she definitely got that stuff in Callaghan’s, it just goes to show you she’ll be all up your arse and best friends with you when she’s being gifted free stuff etc, Callaghan’s is a highly respected family jewellers with class they would never have kept her as a BA after her being exposed. Mc Elhinneys on the other hand seem to be all about the money, look at the ridiculous prices of the stuff lol

Reactions: 5
So sharing a post about telling the truth!!! I honestly think she needs mental help. She really doesn't appreciate what she has, I would love to have even 1 coat, instead of walking around freezing because I cant afford one! My hubby lost his job due to covid so we really appreciate every penny that we have. It might not be the biggest Christmas but at least my children know they are loved and wanted and not an inconvenience

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
aye she definitely got that stuff in Callaghan’s, it just goes to show you she’ll be all up your arse and best friends with you when she’s being gifted free stuff etc, Callaghan’s is a highly respected family jewellers with class they would never have kept her as a BA after her being exposed. Mc Elhinneys on the other hand seem to be all about the money, look at the ridiculous prices of the stuff lol
Dunno about that, Callaghans are attached to LMD and she is not respectable. Plus just shows they use them for the sales and its disgusting the amount of free stuff they give the instahuns to get people in. Will never spend a penny there again

So sharing a post about telling the truth!!! I honestly think she needs mental help. She really doesn't appreciate what she has, I would love to have even 1 coat, instead of walking around freezing because I cant afford one! My hubby lost his job due to covid so we really appreciate every penny that we have. It might not be the biggest Christmas but at least my children know they are loved and wanted and not an inconvenience
This breaks me. Fools like her shoving stuff in a bathroom when I would love for it to go to yourself. I wish there was a way I could get a coat to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dunno about that, Callaghans are attached to LMD and she is not respectable. Plus just shows they use them for the sales and its disgusting the amount of free stuff they give the instahuns to get people in. Will never spend a penny there again
Completely agree with you. Not to derail the thread but having LMD (and I see her sister is there today) as “Brand Ambassador” 🤮 does not say class to me, quite the opposite. Callaghan’s also need to wise up. Ordinary people - who spend money in shops when they can - will not be “influenced” by these dickheads 🤦🏻‍♀️

This breaks me. Fools like her shoving stuff in a bathroom when I would love for it to go to yourself. I wish there was a way I could get a coat to you ❤
I second this... If I can help in any way to get you a coat I will ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Callaghan's dropped her and have LMD as their BA now. Wouldn't buy a thing from them.

Reactions: 1

Aww you guys are the best you know, this is what real people are about, caring for each other and not their selfishness. I'm sending virtual hugs to you all xxx

• Heart
I really don't begrudge anyone a meal out and about. But if my mammy was so vulnerable like hers, she wouldn't get past the front door 🙈

I'm actually afraid to go for a meal myself because I want to spend Christmas Day with my family and know I can go it safely without fear of spreading anything..but I guess its because I'm not selfish and I think about others..

Shes probably had them since October, whats point in advertising a company a week before Christmas when they have probably stopped taking orders. Why businesses use her is beyond me