Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't like to be buying that blusher if its been sitting 2 years in that warehouse...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It must be 10years since she last won an award or unskilled and shes still dining out on it..Is say the last make up course she did was when she became Kim Kardashians bestie, oh how the mighty have fallen

Reactions: 8
On today's many faces of Toni Tit we have spider leg heaven and what the actual fu*k????
2 days after ELECTIVE surgery. You'd swear she's had a near death issue and needed surgery. She chose to have herself cut up and her customers & benefits paid for it. She's got such a poor me attitude to everything. Everything is being done to her, not poor M or rest of family. Just her.
I've had necessary surgery and wouldn't go through elective if you paid me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It must be 10years since she last won an award or unskilled and shes still dining out on it..Is say the last make up course she did was when she became Kim Kardashians bestie, oh how the mighty have fallen
That should say upskilled not unskilled

Reactions: 4
Why does she make such a fuss of Black Friday? I’ve never seen anything like it! For f**k sake, calm down Toni. You’ve done about 3 days work, for most people that’s part-time employment.

I wouldn’t take a gift of one single product she’s “designed” (picked from an Ali Express catalog). CMB cosmetics is a complete joke and I’m constantly embarrassed for them.

Saint Toni, slashing her market stall crap to “rock bottom prices” so the peasants can afford them. God bless her 🙄

CMB - Cretins Milking Benefits

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Primark stuff wud b better than that crap.at least with primark ur pretty much guaranteed its been rigorously tested.
Her brushes will b no different to the £3 primark 1s.ladies save ur money.dont shop local..😂😂 toni sure as hell doesnt

Reactions: 9
How can she tell people to only buy what you need? Dont over spend etc when she showed us all her clothes last week and her millions of coats that are exactly the same?! Why cant she take her own advice?
And I cannot get over the amount of stock they have (not just the “blushers”, the amount of brushes!) surely shes not gonna sell all those? Id rather invest my money in a decent brush

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she make such a fuss of Black Friday? I’ve never seen anything like it! For f**k sake, calm down Toni. You’ve done about 3 days work, for most people that’s part-time employment.

I wouldn’t take a gift of one single product she’s “designed” (picked from an Ali Express catalog). CMB cosmetics is a complete joke and I’m constantly embarrassed for them.

Saint Toni, slashing her market stall crap to “rock bottom prices” so the peasants can afford them. God bless her 🙄

This needs to be in the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This needs to be in the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone who lives in Derry and near her business sit outside in their car and count customers. 🤣
She will say they done so amazingly well even when they didn't. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone please tell me how 1 brush can be used for all them different things? Different textures and shades all on the one brush, surely your bake would look boggin? Maybe I’m just OCD but the thoughts giving me anxiety 🥴😳

Reactions: 6
Tell me your a tax evader without telling me your a tax evaders.. products on line all more expensive to force ppl to shop where they have to give her cash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone stick that into a translator see what it means 😂

She said other night it was more expensive online because the boxes are so big that ifnsomeone was buying several they’d have to be packaged up etc and then all the stuff that comes with processing the orders…is that not what postage and packaging covers? If it’s more expensive Online because of that is she adding p&p ontop of that Too? Remember last year they had someone delivering locally for them.

Just done it myself it says ‘handle with care’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.