Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear her going on about Andrew and telling Paul show Andrew his muscles then she pipes up "Andrew is our personal trainer" obviously just incase we would think anything different 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cash only in store she just said on her live. "To speed things up"

They're a bunch of dirty tax avoiding lepers!

Reactions: 13
That pen needs buried in steriliser for 10 days, bin it before it grows legs and walks away 🤢🤢 this live is bleeping brutal (secretly just watching for the screenshots of the faces she makes) 🤣
You and me both! Paul is really not impressed with her! He really is a lap dog! Needs to grow a set and leave

Reactions: 3
The tan is shockingly bad! If I was Danielle I’d go and get proper training because I’d be fuming if that was me!
Does anyone else get the ick with her rings or just me? They really are trashy!
I still can’t believe that it’s cash only “because the machines slow”… gone to duck you two scam artists. I hope the tax man (or woman) is a secret shopper tomorrow

Reactions: 21
Nawwwww omggggggg youssssse it's after 12 midnight and that means the cmb sale is officially started wurr we've all been waiting on all week!!! lurdddddddddddd

Now tell me yousssse didn't read that in her voice like I did

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lies, the items on the site are still showing full price. If you're so busy then your charging your customers full price

Her customer must be stupid. How many times did she tell us the prices and it was 50%? I lost count. Even saying someone bought a blush at full price. Now these eejits are buying the sale items at full price. Apparently

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Lies, the items on the site are still showing full price. If you're so busy then your charging your customers full price

Her customer must be stupid. How many times did she tell us the prices and it was 50%? I lost count. Even saying someone bought a blush at full price. Now these eejits are buying the sale items at full price. Apparently
There’s a promo code that activates the discount at checkout

Reactions: 1
Al them story's and I never once heard her mention a discount code! And her card machine is slow? Get a new machine, it's not quicker to pay with cash than to tap your phone goofball.

Reactions: 11
Am I missing something? Is there going to be a stampede on Abercorn Road? Who is buying this crap????? Serious questions 😳

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.