Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not shocked at all. It was the same last year. Anyone who doesn't read tattle just falls for her crap and believes that she really is who she pretends to be on her instagram. It's more people who have had personal dealings with her that can see the real her and there are thankfully plenty of them so all is not lost.

My friend is planning on buying from Toni today. I just eyerolled her and said sure you could get it on aliexpress for cheaper but she thinks she can give them out as xmas presents to her neices who will think they've got an amazing gift even tho my friend knows they're shite and can't stick Toni either. I despair of people but am not shocked in the slightest.

Black Friday is always a win for Toni, let her bask in it for her life is that miserable the rest of the year she needs something like this to feel validated.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has loads of stuff left. I bet she will box up what she has left st the end of the day, then do a big OMG yous, naw Mere, yous have bought everythink. We are lured, aren't we lured Paul. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just passed the shop there again on the way home from work. Only one or two customers in there. I think she’s gonna end up with loads of unsold stock.

Reactions: 8
She has literally showed all her followers her stuff comes wholesale from China in plastic bags....then she boxes it up herself in a fancy box (probably from China too). And they still buy it. Same as most of the 'influencers'

• Heart
Reactions: 7
CMB #19 Didn't get to Copenhagen but plenty of tears for the black friday beggin. Cash only though ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
CMB #19 Didn't get to Copenhagen but plenty of tears for the black friday beggin. Cash only though ;)
I need to add to that....

Yous I didn't get to Copenhagen but did plenty of tears for the Black Friday Beggin. Wurrrr cash only though. Lured.

• Haha
How condescending is she to Paul? Telling everyone Paul is gonna get paid for today. Thought they were a team? She treats him like a skivvy.

Cretins milking benefits, dodging paying tax, card machines broken but still they're selling stacks.

Did they even sell stacks this year? Doesn't look like it from the photos she posted tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So afyer all the spoofing about sale being Black Friday only shes now extended it, must be plenty of china tat left

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Extended until when?
Till today just..but she was one mouthing that her sale was for Black Friday and that was it, she apparenlty wasn't like the others and would be having it for 24hrs only, it's amazing how things change when you have a warehouse fill of China tat

• Haha
Till today just..but she was one mouthing that her sale was for Black Friday and that was it, she apparenlty wasn't like the others and would be having it for 24hrs only, it's amazing how things change when you have a warehouse fill of China tat
Was it not Charlotte extending and Toni just shared her post?

Reactions: 6
I’d a dream my mate bought 10 boot boxes of tat. And I was at hers and she had them all laid out on her bed with names beside them all as Xmas presents and I was delighted my name wasn’t there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she wants to give her ma one of each of her shite products then go do it. Narcissist, Toni, needs to broadcast it 🙄🙄🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.