Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was sitting at work earlier and a group of girls were laughing, I mean tears tripping them laughing. When they cam round one said " Naw yous, agin am lurd, seriously, can yous cope lick. The whole place erupted laughing. The wee girl could do Toni to perfection.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I could be wrong. But didn't she only get one product tested? It looked like that when she made the post about trolls ruining it etc. Rosie something? I'm not convinced it's above board

Reactions: 8
They cant actually believe theyll shift all that stock for black friday ... no1 has much money now they rnt wasting it on her ali express shite

Reactions: 11
I’d say people will buy them if there cheap! Id recommend boots 17 brand… it’s like collection before they upped their prices!

Reactions: 5
Only someone as uneducated as titless Toni would buy one of their coats
All for show because of the price tag. Shallow and stupid, amongst the ever growing list.

In all seriousness, who’s going to be buying this rubbish? It’s cheap crap, not high end, not special, not a treat! Who is wasting their money on this absolute trash?

Reactions: 6
All for show because of the price tag. Shallow and stupid, amongst the ever growing list.

In all seriousness, who’s going to be buying this rubbish? It’s cheap crap, not high end, not special, not a treat! Who is wasting their money on this absolute trash?
I will admit I bought her foundation brush and the shady stick, the first time I used the make up brush I though Yousssse this brush is actually really good until I bought a Olivia Hale foundation brush in home bargains for 1.99 and it was farrrrr better 🙌 and any time I used the shady stick I got pimples on the exact same spot the following days (I was not lurddd with that!🤭)

• Haha
Which one of you trolls made CMB fail to comply with regulations and not display ingredients on her products..Holds no responsibility to the fact that it was HER fault and blaming the trolls..Shes really banking on big sales

• Haha
Did she not say the blusher took 3 years and now today she's saying 2? Or am I imagining things?! 🤔

Reactions: 4
Holy God... as my granny used to say 'more make up than a false face'. It's like a caricature of a person... Like who could be arsed with all those layers of make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would anyone in their right minds post that second pic? She really is going all out for the sympathy sales
Unfortunately for those of us who have already watched it, it was a video not a photo. Slurring her words high on meds

Reactions: 13
So it’s absolutely confirmed that she’s purely an attention seeker. Posting one of her infamous, ridiculous videos! Imagine being so desperate to flog your market stall crap that you have to resort to that ahahahahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she not realise we’ve all already seen the video of her high as a kite. No point being embarrassed now big T we’ve unfortunately seen the rest of you too 👀🙈😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.