Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are fools.
Go 2 primark.
My friend had the magic wand..said it left bristles all over her face wen she used it...not worth the hype girl.

Reactions: 4
She’s a con artist and you’re funding her next unnecessary home renovation or luxury holiday. Come on people!? I despair 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Passed the shop there now on the way to work and its full of eejits buying her crap but that is a very small floor space so I’d say there’s only about 10 people in reality. Plus I seen someone I know. That pains me as I thought very highly of that lady and thought she had more class and more sense to fall for Toni Tit’s cheap crap

Reactions: 7
Is there a refund policy? 😉
I have 100 Bootiful Basics in my basket and would like to buy them today and return tomorrow x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she playing the troll card for sales? 🤣

And that looks like her staff in the queue and is that MM and Jackson in it too?
Ye mad ? Jackson NEVER leaves Tetris towers. I've never seen that poor dog get fresh air apart from that one wee square outside her front door. He doesn't even have a back garden to do his business in

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She'll be quare shitting the nags this year.....everybody ends up getting what they deserve in the end!!🙌😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on relentlessly hounding this Rachel girl when she's clearly very uncomfortable being on camera. Read the bleeping room you tit

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine getting out your pit to queue for Toni and getting called a ‘mad f**ker’ for her instagram story….How that woman can say that about paying customers who are queuing in the bloody dark for her beats me! Also shocked at the amount of people who want to give her their money

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.