Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything so cheap in store.surely it makes more sense to push online sales to keep the salon from being so busy and to keep traffic from building up on that road.no bleeping sense.where are they even stocking it all in the salon like.
And cash only did some1 say.makes sense now.online they can't hide the cash flow.

Reactions: 11
Why is everything so cheap in store.surely it makes more sense to push online sales to keep the salon from being so busy and to keep traffic from building up on that road.no bleeping sense.where are they even stocking it all in the salon like.
And cash only did some1 say.makes sense now.online they can't hide the cash flow.
Same with the half price January offers, she said on live they can only be paid for in the salon as you must book appointments with her. So whats the booksy system for then? Just more money to tax evade!

Reactions: 7
1341B75D-00A4-4E38-AEE6-415120C7CB16.jpeg

Why does she look possessed?

I’m watching her story again and she’s cleaning her snotty nose with her hand and then closing the boxes!

Then she’s talking about the cost of living crisis but yet and all she’s buying out rituals and doing a 365 day presents build up for MM day birthday and god knows what else for Christmas!

duck sake she’s a walking contradiction

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Swear if I seen these 2 out I would swear they were brother and sister. 🤐

• Haha
View attachment 1750070

I’m watching her story again and she’s cleaning her snotty nose with her hand and then closing the boxes!

Then she’s talking about the cost of living crisis but yet and all she’s buying out rituals and doing a 365 day presents build up for MM day birthday and god knows what else for Christmas!

The last pic there she looks like something you'd see in a horror film.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1750070

She very well could be possessed that would explain a lot, but the dilation of her pupils is due to a high dosage of her medication, mental health pills will cause excessively dilated pupils.

She very well could be possessed that would explain a lot, but the dilation of her pupils is due to a high dosage of her medication, mental health pills will cause excessively dilated pupils.
Especially them being still so dilated when she's looking directly into a light and a bright phone. She's rattling

I doubt it now. They got into trouble and they had to go for testing and there was a whole big youha
I dont think they care anymore, I'd say they just want rid of all that stock that they have and I'd doubt it will be available once the stock they have is gone

Reactions: 10
She’d be as well setting up a market stall on William Street at this stage. It’s so obvious their products are overpriced rubbish. Anyone that buys this crap is a fool.

Away to work in the warehouse in her £1000 coat, to shill rubbish to the peasants and thrown in a packet of free rotten sweets for them parting with their hard earned money. She’s vile.
What sort of coat costs a grand?!

Reactions: 4
I dont think they care anymore, I'd say they just want rid of all that stock that they have and I'd doubt it will be available once the stock they have is gone
You can see how much stock they bought right before they were hit with the issue with the ingredients.
She literally received all those blushes and then found out that she can't sell them until they were tested.
But thanks to the trolls, they are tested and safe for users.
Wouldn't want them to be taken to court for someone taking a bad reaction to an ingredient they didn't know what was in it.

You can see how much stock they bought right before they were hit with the issue with the ingredients.
She literally received all those blushes and then found out that she can't sell them until they were tested.
Wouldn't want them to be taken to court for someone taking a bad reaction to an ingredient they didn't know what was in it.
Trying to flog 3 year old blushes 🤢 Ingredients label or not someone's bound to have a reaction.

Will the older products not be out of date at this stage . Most only have a 12 month expiry date.

Reactions: 6
Will the older products not be out of date at this stage . Most only have a 12 month expiry date.
12 months from when they are opened. That's what the simple means on packaging.
Although it will still expire even when it's not open, it will be longer. Also, we all have makeup that we use that's we've had for years. Powders last longer too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.