Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
What’s €660 to Toni anyway! French people have class and taste, maybe they just all refused to take them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

OwtDoing

VIP Member
Do they actually work then?, well obs they do for you, 💪
Yes they do work 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Thank god! I’ve tried everything. Various clinics in NI charge £100 for a consultation then £250 per month for the injections. I did my research and found myjuniper.co.uk Free online consultation, first months injection was £150 then £195 for each month after. Side effects at the start was a few days of nausea then after that I’ve been grand. I would never want to go down the route of a gastric bypass etc. I spoke to my GP before I went ahead with the injections and he’s given me his full support @Rozzie

They’re injections of Ozempic which is used to treat diabetes. Inject once a week with a tiny subcutaneous needle. They give you a sharps box, a set of scales and the needles. Store the medication in the fridge

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
I would imagine if it was by choice she would.be plastering it everywhere saying how such and such site is selling her stuff and how proud she is etc lol. Def think they couldn't flog it.
Who are you referring to here, toni or doll face?
It's not toni selling them on the site, it's doll face. Toni probably didn't know until now when she seen it posted on tattle lol

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
I think the last trip to London with the Ma, the 3 of them shared a room. The only time Toni and Paul shares a room on holiday is when there's someone else in it too

RenegadeMaster80

Is there a thread for ones in the south? Looking one for Elizabeth Oaks, I'm traumatised at her daughters squeezing the life out of hens on the daily 🙈