Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Did we know the last holiday was Italy with there friends from England? I don't remember hut then, she's been on that many this year

Reactions: 2

irishgirl912

I wonder if she’ll go mute during this holiday like the last one since it’s all the clampets going

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
I hear you no more mention until she gets her 10K 🤐

Interesting that the MOT on the Range Rover expired last December but had been driving it and parking on pavements and double yellow lines until fairly recently- how do you get away with that 🤔🤔
Probably couldn’t get mot with the backlog

bigbertha69

If her tax ran out then she wouldnt of been able to tax it until the car/monster truck has passed MOT.. it happened my bf

Derrygirl21

So she went to her PT once, obviously realised what she was doing herself when she was going to the gym wasn't what would be typical of anyone else and already isn't going back today 😅 typical Toni fashion but don't worry everyone - Google says she's grand 🤦‍♀️
She's just showing us she's not taking up an appointment with the Drs today

Delly_bop

I'm mortified for her. Major cringe ! Going on insta making out that you've just discovered that supermarkets sell whole chickens, with legs on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I want to know who the "loads of people messaging her" are ?? I mean is she trying to make out that there's people out there who don't recognise a chicken ?? 😂😂 Also amazed at the fact that they're getting 3 meals, 2 dinners and a lunch, for 2 adults, from a £3.99 chicken!! 😱🤣🤣🤣
😅😅 Omg thank god want just me thought bad. Husband would clean at least half of that for dinner lol

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
The thread will be closed if posts are continuously put up about others. There is a NI influencers thread for the likes of this.

Thon is hardly an influencer but it's better than risking losing our eyes and ears for Toni Tears.
Who ever put something up, repost it in the ni influencer so we can see. Nose is bothering me lol

Kizzyd33

Caravan park in Sainte-Marie La Mer

And here is a pic of those who attended the class. No sign of toni or her wife who seemed to record a video of the class from a good bit away
View attachment 1567538
Your sleuthing skills are very impressive. 😆

Someone else mentioned what has she done with her face. I never noticed until I saw her video.

Attachments